My new computer hehe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new computer hehe.

amd phenom x6 core proecssor able to go into an overclocked mode of up to 4.3 ghz

powerful ati graphics card 5,870 series.

v8 engine for cooling

powerful motherboard with duel cpu core in itself.

powerful everything else i dont fucking know

custom build to create the "leo" computer

has its own firewall to block lag signals that u fuckers are running to hit my current cpu.

amazing everything else that is jsut too much to list.

also have 24 inch samsung monitor hd blah blah blah (very powerful)

only thign i dont have is a solid state drive in it which is wayyy to insane to have.... also way fucking expensive ( fuck name brand intel )

built in fan controlling system.

and a shit load of other amazing specs that i'm too lazy to list.

I love power

Beat intel's i7 core processor cept for that damn over priced extreme edition which takes a million dollars to gain an inch over amd.

My conclusion to all of this.

I have unlimited power in the gamer world now so watch out!
    TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
    2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
    TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
    TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
    cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
    Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

but is it good in bed?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Yes zeebu i'd say so!

very orgasmic. gonna fuck the shit outta it.
      TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
      Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

Comment

sounds like a trancetunes thread

Comment

anyways whats your guys thought on this computer.
          TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss

Comment

allow urself 2 harness this computers powers n aide captain cres n Season in twld yung1
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

computer upgrades really aren't important anymore. the latest 8-10 video cards from ATi and NVidia can all run the same games.. and you're never going to need 6 cores if you dont even know what your specs are really called. that was a big waste of money. 4.3gz is a good speed for ur processor however. im running on a quadcore 3.4GHz and I dont think computers should need to go any faster unless it's the generic "press power button bam you're in windows now with everything loaded" .. with my setup it only takes about 10-15 seconds, no reason to go out and spend a few hundred extra dollars for the 8-13 second bootup with a 4.3 6x.
              ATi Radeon HD 5870 (no comma) video card is extremely powerful for no reason. If all you can say about it is "very powerful i like power its powerful boom" you can never use this card to its fullest extent. Lots of money wasted.

and as for the motherboard, http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/mot...ocking-works/1

Comment

Well seeing as my friend is a game designer and will need the computers power for work in his school that he is going it was by no means A waste of money. For my own reason I just like power and showing power off plain and simple. myfriend knows all the mumbo jumbo about it all I care about is the power to dominate anyone regardless of anything lol. Allow me to rape you in twl14.

And yes cres I will lead team season to ez victory.
                TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss

Comment

Ghe nice rig. You can never have enough power. In 2 years there will be games pushing that beast to its limmit. How are the loading times with that Intel ssd drive? I wanna get one. Is it like really fast when u open a program or a game?

Comment

thats a real nice computer you got there
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

all that horsepower and you'll be playing subspace on it

pls allow me 2 chuckle @ irony
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Continuum is probably so low end for that computer that it thinks its a virus running in the background.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Now you can run 3dsmax on a virtual server in the background while playing SS B)

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                            computer upgrades really aren't important anymore. the latest 8-10 video cards from ATi and NVidia can all run the same games.. and you're never going to need 6 cores if you dont even know what your specs are really called. that was a big waste of money. 4.3gz is a good speed for ur processor however. im running on a quadcore 3.4GHz and I dont think computers should need to go any faster unless it's the generic "press power button bam you're in windows now with everything loaded" .. with my setup it only takes about 10-15 seconds, no reason to go out and spend a few hundred extra dollars for the 8-13 second bootup with a 4.3 6x.
                            ATi Radeon HD 5870 (no comma) video card is extremely powerful for no reason. If all you can say about it is "very powerful i like power its powerful boom" you can never use this card to its fullest extent. Lots of money wasted.[/URL]
                            This. The i7 comp I built in 2008 still maxes out all the games out right not. I spent 1100 on the parts. Unless I really need to process 12gb of raw files in 45 secs theres no point in "upgrading" it. Speaking of which 1100 is a lot of money to drop on a computer that plays games. I also have 12gb of 1600 DDR in my rig, which was a complete waste of money unless you create a ramdisk.
                            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                              all that horsepower and you'll be playing subspace on it

pls allow me 2 chuckle @ irony

Exactly what I was thinking

The computer isn't going to make you play SS any better :P

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Working...
                              X