Texas to criminalize sodomy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate research results on USA sodomy map

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
      a gay dude from brooklyn moving to texas? hello sitcom! when homosexual xog relocates to texas from his fast-paced life in new york city, he was trying to escape the horrors of life in brooklyn, where his adoptive black parents were murdered in front of his eyes. at the same time, a young, angry homophobe named kthx loses his job after assaulting and raping a fellow worker for calling him gay. to support himself, kthx puts an ad in the paper for a roommate - but what he found was more than his ass could take! coming, this fall, on NBC, it's the new hilarious comedy everyone is raving about! catch "Steers & Queers" this tuesday, 9/8c.
      LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
      X