Texas to criminalize sodomy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    a gay dude from brooklyn moving to texas? hello sitcom! when homosexual xog relocates to texas from his fast-paced life in new york city, he was trying to escape the horrors of life in brooklyn, where his adoptive black parents were murdered in front of his eyes. at the same time, a young, angry homophobe named kthx loses his job after assaulting and raping a fellow worker for calling him gay. to support himself, kthx puts an ad in the paper for a roommate - but what he found was more than his ass could take! coming, this fall, on NBC, it's the new hilarious comedy everyone is raving about! catch "Steers & Queers" this tuesday, 9/8c.
    Would be short lived, unless its one of those 'we need another Timmy' moments. Or, adversely, we could make it how wark tries to kill xog, and keeps failing, so he has to come up with some new ways, or maybe a threes company situation, and wark's just trying to find xogs gayness.

I'm willing to put money to this franchise...

Michael cera will be xog. Who will play wark though? Stone cold steve austin?

Comment

So Kthx, where you planning on moving?
      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by H.M.S. Stargazer View Post
        Who will play wark though? Stone cold steve austin?
        Dale Peterson
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

wark pretending that gay people choose to be gay, and people getting upset about it.

general discussion never changes.

Comment

what I'll never understand is when straight guys pretend to be gay when they meet woman as a pick up line

its probable that bi people are bi because they are greedy sexaholics

tigrons dad on halloween :

if your eyes are drawn to his crotch, yah your probably gay hah
            what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
            http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              ITT: Faggot thinks being a faggot makes him an expert on genetic faggotry.

What a complete dipshit.
              jesus christ, you are cold blooded wark
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Regardless of the sexual orientation vs. sexual behaviour argument, which is speculative and pointless. My argument stands.
                Homosexuality is an abnormality and leads/is connected to many physical/mental issues. It should not be promoted by society, and Texas has made brave steps to protect it's citizens from such social degradation.

Originally posted by Nycle View Post
                I conclude this post with some tips for tagmor; drop the glasses, lose some weight and tone up, get a decent haircut and some day you might just end up losing your virginity
                are you coming on to me faggot?
                sigpic

Comment

Wark wins.

And putting tagmor on my ignore list is the greatest thing I've ever done. Now if you guys can just stop quoting him, I can pretend he doesn't exist at all.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
                    Regardless of the sexual orientation vs. sexual behaviour argument, which is speculative and pointless. My argument stands.
                    Homosexuality is an abnormality and leads/is connected to many physical/mental issues. It should not be promoted by society, and Texas has made brave steps to protect it's citizens from such social degradation.

Putting your foot down and ruling out science in the process because it doesn't fit your bigotry doesn't give you an argument. It makes you a fool.

Personally, I think you're afraid of accepting the science because it would cause you to empathize, maybe even sympathize, with these unfortunate men and women -- which would lead to certain self revelation, and not of the sexual kind. But instead, you project your fears onto homosexuals and attack them for the way they make you feel, and worst of all is that you're even so cowardice that you turn to the State to try and sweep it under the rug.

You know what that fear is? It's the fear of finding masculinity beautiful because you think it'll make you gay or that it means you're gay for having such thoughts or that the people around you will think you're gay.

That's the sickness of society you should be worried about.

And, don't be so daft to think I'm talking about 2 guys kissing and you finding that pleasant to see. Any male heterosexual should find that unpleasant.

But, if you can't express appreciation of masculine beauty without fear of coming off gay, then you are an impotent man.

Grow up and stop thinking homosexuals are going to turn the world into an orgy fest of queers with you sandwiched in the middle.

Comment

Stop fucking quoting him you're defeating the purpose of me ignoring him

:exclamati:angry:

Comment

feigned rage to disguise overwhelming homosexual desires
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                        Originally posted by the_paul
                        Gargle battery acid fuckface
                        Originally posted by Material Girl
                        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

are you coming on to me faggot?
                          Oh trust me honey, not even if you were the last person on the planet :wub:

- xoxoxoxo

Comment

dogg you got some gay ass genes

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

AW SHIT YOU LOOKED

u gay u gay
                              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

http://www.swifteconomics.com/2010/0...vs-california/

hooooooooo
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                                X