X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas to criminalize sodomy.

Being gay will be illegal in Texas.

Discuss:

Despite the PC disease and various interest groups influencing public opinion, the fact is homosexuality is extremely destructive to individuals and society as a whole.
    Homosexuality is not normal, it is a sexual aberration. This is undeniable when analyzed in a scientific context.
    Homosexuality often manifests itself in a victim who is harboring other sexual aberrations such as: hypersexuality; pedophilia; bestiality; scatophilia; and many others. Just look at the typical homosexual lifestyle or the gay-bar culture, they are cesspools of debauchery and filth.
    It is no coincidence that homosexuals are often very self-centered and neurotic. Whether these conditions are caused by homosexuality, or they are all symptoms of a much deeper underlying mental, or spiritual issue is unknown. But it is clear that people who have exposed themselves to the homosexual lifestyle are only ever negatively effected by it, and many to the point of death.
    sigpic

Comment

that post was so gay, herb
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

concerned HMS? :P jk..

sodomy (anal, and oral to some people) occurs outside of gay couples too, and honestly, they'll never be able to enforce it. it has been illegal before in other states, and still is in some whole countries--yet it still occurs! what a surprise!!! overall, i think it's just for political namesake. half the people that support it probably do it themselves. look at how many politicians talk about morals, and importance of family, only to be caught cheating (and sometimes more than just cheating).

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
          Despite the PC disease and various interest groups influencing public opinion, the fact is homosexuality is extremely destructive to individuals and society as a whole.
          Homosexuality is not normal, it is a sexual aberration. This is undeniable when analyzed in a scientific context.
          Homosexuality often manifests itself in a victim who is harboring other sexual aberrations such as: hypersexuality; pedophilia; bestiality; scatophilia; and many others. Just look at the typical homosexual lifestyle or the gay-bar culture, they are cesspools of debauchery and filth.
          It is no coincidence that homosexuals are often very self-centered and neurotic. Whether these conditions are caused by homosexuality, or they are all symptoms of a much deeper underlying mental, or spiritual issue is unknown. But it is clear that people who have exposed themselves to the homosexual lifestyle are only ever negatively effected by it, and many to the point of death.
          i'm definitely not just immediately dismissing what you are saying, but i do have a question (and i'm not referencing ricky gervais heh).

what about homosexuality that occurs in other species? i don't know which ones they are, but i know that i have seen a couple experts in different fields point it out..

Comment

Originally posted by trancE tunes View Post
            what about homosexuality that occurs in other species? i don't know which ones they are, but i know that i have seen a couple experts in different fields point it out..
            A common argument used by the pro-gay movement. Sadly if we were to use the same logic then it would be morally OK for people to eat their own children - just like animals do, or kill each other out of amusement - just like animals do, or roll around in their own shit - just like animals do.
            I'm also pretty sure that most, if not all, of those animals that display homosexual behaviour do so for non-sexual motives such as carnal displays of social status/domination, and still actively pursue procreation with the opposite sex.
            Last edited by TagMor; 07-20-2010, 07:40 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Stop quoting tagmor, it defeats the purpose of having him ignored
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

I read somewhere that scientists have now "proved" homosexuality exists in nature in over 1700 species...
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                  I read somewhere that scientists have now "proved" homosexuality exists in nature in over 1700 species...
                  how many times have you 'proved' yourself this week?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

it would be morally OK for people to eat their own children
                    but people kill their unborn childrens all the time !!!

lol yessssss

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                      but people kill their unborn childrens all the time !!!

lol yessssss
                      enter abortion debate. thanks zeeb
                      4:BigKing> xD
                      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                      4:BigKing> what did i do???
                      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                      4:BigKing> ???? why though
                      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Yeah.. that's definitely all typical religious nonsense.

When you actually go look at the science, it shows that homosexuality is a physical trait such as being tall or having blue eyes is a physical trait. It is a biological phenomenon. Here is a quick break down of what the science shows:

As a fetus develops in the womb, the amount of hormone activity determines gender. Each fetus starts out as female. Hormones are introduced at particular stages which trigger change. Homosexuality occurs when one of the stages does not have enough hormone activity to trigger change.

Near the end of the 1st six weeks of pregnancy, the fetus has already begun its path towards male or female. Six weeks in, if it is moving towards male, testosterone is one of the hormones that *floods* the fetus to cause change. It occurs for months changing the body, and it occurs in doses. Three months in is when the brain begins to get affected by these hormones. During this period, for males, a *heavy* does of testosterone (8 to 9 times more than seen in females) is introduced to alter the brain towards male tendencies. It sets the child's sexual orientation. Prior to this change the brain is "female."

In other words, during this period, if the male does not receive enough testosterone, then the brain remains unchanged. It remains female! Girls during this stage also receive testosterone. But again, it's the quanitity of testosterone that determines change. So, it's quite easy to see how one can have a male body with a female brain or female body with a male brain.

Once this critical stage is passed, no amount of hormones will change the brain.

A great book that discusses gender is:

Why Men Don't Iron: The Real Science of Gender Studies

Comment

Originally posted by H.M.S. Stargazer View Post
                          Being gay will be illegal in Texas.
                          this comes from a place where George Bush was born, where half the people secretly fly a confederate flag in their basement and drive trucks with a shotgun mounted in the back window and most of the people are god fearing people

one day they'll rewrite the bible to preach equality and acceptance and everyone who takes that shit at face value will have to change their views on homosexuality

Good find HMS
                          what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
                          http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

It is no coincidence that homosexuals are often very self-centered and neurotic.
                            this would seem to indicate that you yourself are a homosexual

:busted:
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by sixtoo View Post
                              this comes from a place where George Bush was born, where half the people secretly fly a confederate flag in their basement and drive trucks with a shotgun mounted in the back window and most of the people are god fearing people

one day they'll rewrite the bible to preach equality and acceptance and everyone who takes that shit at face value will have to change their views on homosexuality

Good find HMS
                              have you ever actually been to texas or were you just compelled to fling diarrhea from your fingertips like you do in the rest of your posts?
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                              Originally posted by the_paul
                              Gargle battery acid fuckface
                              Originally posted by Material Girl
                              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                              X