No announcement yet.

some bulllllshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess you like people who commit felonies and commit murder. I am so disconnected from reality you are right.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Tigron-X View Post
      disconnected from reality

/facepalm

Comment

Nope... that's why I don't like you. You're an enabler, a charlatan, a coward, a buffoon, and who knows what else.

As for "felonies..."

That's a very tricky term that encompasses many actions, of which, not all are immoral.

For example, a guy selling a boat load of marijuana would be charged with a felony, but there is nothing immoral with his actions.

Comment

How is what Kthx said racist? He said thats why the cop was a dick to pave, not that he does those things. Kthx didn't even advocate them, nor did he say he did them. He said the motivation behind an unjust action was discontent at not being able to perform the other actions.

How is that an infraction worthy offense?
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

white people are better than black people

there i said it
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              How is what Kthx said racist? He said thats why the cop was a dick to pave, not that he does those things. Kthx didn't even advocate them, nor did he say he did them. He said the motivation behind an unjust action was discontent at not being able to perform the other actions.
              I thought you were only this stupid in mafia threads.
              Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

chinese eat babies.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Soup du Jour View Post
                  I thought you were only this stupid in mafia threads.
                  Damn someone is mad because I haven't been giving them attention since mafia is shut down. Its alright once we're back on I'll resume playing well and you can carry on making Xog look like Sherlock Holmes.
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Guess not
                    Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Jerome, I am really interested in how this one turns out.

The closest thing like that I've ever heard was a friend who got a ticket for crossing a solid white and couldn't win in court because it was his word versus the cop's.

Surely, though, he can prove that his drivers lisence and registration are valid and the only thing that has a chance of sticking is the blinker issue.
                      Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

You've got some corrupt cops where you live Jerome. Have you tried reporting these things to the media?
                        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Unlike the corrupt cops you guys have at the g20 summit eh Epine?
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                            You've got some corrupt cops where you live Jerome. Have you tried reporting these things to the media?

(skip to about 56 seconds. that's the shreveport police station)

I was talking to someone about my brother's case at a party and they mentioned that a recent graduate from Grambling University has started a local ACLU chapter. there is hope!

i guess the cops here are really corrupt, and i hate to say it, but most of the time it works if you're a white person, and so it stays relatively unreported. and also, our mayor has been doing some really crazy "initiatives" that really expand the power of an officer. the biggest two causing contention are 1) when pulled over, cops have the right to seize any weapons that you may own, even legal ones, before he even asks for your ID. this means, of course, that if the cops "thinks" you are "lying" he then has the "right" to search your car. 2) is a 'neighborhood revamp' program, where cops have the right to enter your house and inspect it to make sure you have a/c, water, electricity, etc. though im pretty sure this second thing is still in the lawmaking phase and they don't actually do it yet.

i mean, the mayor ends his speech to the officers who graduate police academy by stating that these cops have the one power that not even the president has, and that is the power to take away a person's rights. it is not reassuring.
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Yeah there is hope, start up a chapter of an organization that promotes building a mosque at the twin towers. Scoreboard America.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Help tha Pooleece, help help, Help the Pooleece
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                                X