some bulllllshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    Unlike the corrupt cops you guys have at the g20 summit eh Epine?
    I'm not sure where this comment comes out of or what my local situation has to do with Jerome's situation? Nice try though.
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

I wasn't trying to troll you surprisingly Epine, was just drawing a comparison between the corrupt cops we have here, and the corrupt cops you guys have up there, and the fact that the media won't cover crap like that. I mean in America I think it is now illegal to even video record a cop punishable with jail time so :/.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post

(skip to about 56 seconds. that's the shreveport police station)

I was talking to someone about my brother's case at a party and they mentioned that a recent graduate from Grambling University has started a local ACLU chapter. there is hope!

i guess the cops here are really corrupt, and i hate to say it, but most of the time it works if you're a white person, and so it stays relatively unreported. and also, our mayor has been doing some really crazy "initiatives" that really expand the power of an officer. the biggest two causing contention are 1) when pulled over, cops have the right to seize any weapons that you may own, even legal ones, before he even asks for your ID. this means, of course, that if the cops "thinks" you are "lying" he then has the "right" to search your car. 2) is a 'neighborhood revamp' program, where cops have the right to enter your house and inspect it to make sure you have a/c, water, electricity, etc. though im pretty sure this second thing is still in the lawmaking phase and they don't actually do it yet.

i mean, the mayor ends his speech to the officers who graduate police academy by stating that these cops have the one power that not even the president has, and that is the power to take away a person's rights. it is not reassuring.
        That initiative sounds like if it were ever challenged it would be striken down in court... just too much of an invasion of rights.
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com...reveports.html

http://www.infowars.com/shreveport-c...mper-stickers/

sigh i know i am linking to t0ne websites but it's all i can google. i kinda chuckled reading the second article because this Baillio guy was pulled over for "not using his turn signal" - the same thing that supposedly happened to my brother, and two other people i've mentioned in threads involving cops. i am beginning to suspect that "failing to use the turn signal" is code for "i pulled you over for the fuck of it".

i have no idea how this would hold up in a court of law, louisiana's politics are like our weather: who the fuck knows what it's gonna be tomorrow. the quickest way to understand what i mean would be to check out the history of Huey Long, who quite literally built louisiana from the ground up during the 30's. i guess we are quite fond of overbearing, dictator-like politicians.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
          X