UFO sitting above your city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO sitting above your city

OK, so a UFO zooms and just STOPS right above your city for everyone to see. It is displaying a green light underneath the craft.

What is your first reaction and thought?
    How do you predict your state would react, and then the government? What do you think would happen?

Didn't you see Independence day? first, there will be a bunch of fender benders, one cops car gets t-boned in middle of intersection and HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE. black kids in Harlem will stop playing basketball and look up wondering if this means their lives now have meanings (they don't). A Jew in a news room will see pattern while everyone else panics, and he will ride a bike while others sit in traffic. the first lady will decide to get into a helicopter (too late, serves you right, had to give one more speech before alien death ray, really??) whores will go onto top of buildings so they can see the death ray in full form. wannabe NASA pilot will wonder if maybe this will be his big shot to get into space finally. best place to be is in a tunnel with boomer your yellow lab, make sure he jumps in the janitors room just as flames lick his tail. one douche bag will stay up in his office filing papers and barely glance up as his building explodes, world is ending and this guy still filing papers. mostly you should sit in traffic in the heart if your city honking your horn like its just a bad traffic jam and when the death ray comes you should get out of car, curse, and run 15 feet before a fire engine lands on you and you get vaporized.

Comment

Jesus coming back

OK, so you look at the sky and then theres something going down slowly. When you notice, its Jesus coming from the sky.

How do you predict your state would react, and then the government? What do you think would happen?
      Mega Newbie
      TWLD Season MVP - 3 times
      TWLD Captain/wb player Champion - Stray
      TWEL wb and spid Champion!
      TWLD final's chocker - 3 times
      TWLJ bencher Champion
      TWLB bencher Champion
      Inactive Player

Comment

I would think to myself, "Hey, the government finally perfected holographic projection and is trying to fake us into believing in a new messiah, who's got some pot?"

Comment

jerk off, eat, repeat
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

not enough time for that gotta multitask just don;t eat hot dog or you might get stressed out and confused and end up with half a mustard cock

Comment

rofl @ vat.
              1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
                OK, so you look at the sky and then theres something going down slowly. When you notice, its Jesus coming from the sky.

I'd grab my shit and prepare for the rest of the zombies to come.

Though I'm not sure why they'd be coming out of the sky. The ground would be more likely.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

probably think
                  "T0ne would be loving this"
                  In my world,
                  I am King

sigpic

Comment

yeah I would immediately check out the forums to see if t0ne posted something or not
                    sigpic
                    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                    X