Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random thoughts III (the return of the flea infested kitty)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quite frankly, my brother and i eat whatever the fuck we want and we're in shape. my brother far, far moreso than me because he plays soccer, but i have a basic routine i've been doing everyday for some time and it keeps me in shape.

i mean, i drink and smoke weed and go to taco bell and order $15 worth of food at 3AM and i weigh 130lbs. plus i live in louisiana so when i'm not eating taco bell, i'm eating motherfucking cajun food and soul food. if you wanna eat good you gotta do a little work to balance it out but its not like i spend hours at the gym, people seem very harsh on the idea of a simple 15 minute workout

so i am going to agree with kthx and then SHOOT MYSELF BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE HAVING A SERIOUS DISCUSSION IN A FUCKING
    TELCAT THREAD
    Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 09-09-2010, 02:25 PM.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Had to dig to find this one.
      Celibrate
      XXX is overrated.

Comment

every time telcat posts i picture an especially humiliating round of bukkake
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Ayano, +1

Also, sympathy to fat people? Really? How sympathetic are you towards smokers and drinkers then too? Drunk drivers deserve sympathy because they're addicted to alcohol, so they need the sympathy more than you think, not the criticism.

No, shut the fuck up, thats retarded. Walk up the stairs instead of eating that 2nd baconator on the elevator and watch what happens to your life. It's simple. I have no sympathy for the fucking stupid, I draw the line somewhere. It's not hard to not even be in shape, but be at a point where you're not a gigantic waste of space.
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
            well maybe you should go tell that to the doctor and the nutritionist that recommended her diet since clearly you know of some cream bun diet that is perfect for her ...

quite frankly i find your post bit preachy with a know it all attitude...mind you i probably come across like that when i dont mean too. But i'm talking about an individual and you generalise it saying why fat ppl get hungry and absolving them from a lot of the personal responicibilty they should take for being 2x their recommended bodyweight saying we should have more sympathy for them ? the world is increasingly obese , perhaps less sympathy and more education and action is needed ...

but that is not what i was talking about and if you had to work with this woman i'm sure you'd see it differently

p.s. cream buns
            I really have no idea how you read my post and took that I was saying it would be ok for her to eat a Cinnabon. And no, I didn't absolve anyone from any responsibility. Judging from your response, I'm guessing your annoyance really has nothing to do with one's struggle with obesity. It's just what you decided to attack her on. And I have no comment in regards to your standing with her.

What I'm more interested in is whether or not you would get annoyed if someone else was in such a position.

My initial point was: If you're unwilling to grasp the full scope of their struggle, then you won't understand their behavior.

And, if you're truly getting annoyed because a person (any person) is looking for emotional support in regards to his/her struggle with obesity, then my question to you is: Why?

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              Ayano, +1

Also, sympathy to fat people? Really? How sympathetic are you towards smokers and drinkers then too? Drunk drivers deserve sympathy because they're addicted to alcohol, so they need the sympathy more than you think, not the criticism.

No, shut the fuck up, thats retarded. Walk up the stairs instead of eating that 2nd baconator on the elevator and watch what happens to your life. It's simple. I have no sympathy for the fucking stupid, I draw the line somewhere. It's not hard to not even be in shape, but be at a point where you're not a gigantic waste of space.
              What, you don't think these people know that excercise and eating "right" will cause them to lose weight?

Sympathy doesn't mean you absolve people of responsbility. Just try empathizing first. Maybe you'll learn something.

But, saying stupid shit like, "Walk up the stairs instead of eating that 2nd baconator..." tells me you don't have a clue as to what these people are dealing with.

Comment

Stfu liberal, most fat people are fat for a reason.

see also:

ignorant people ignorant for a reason.
                people in jail in jail for a reason.
                liberals fucking stupid for a reason.
                alcoholics drunk for a reason.
                druggies high for a reason.

No excuses except for Diabetes.

this pity party shit you keep bringing up is retarded, I hope you get stabbed by a Muslim after Burn A Quran day and try to explain to them that you aren't the problem.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Really? And here I thought it was all magic.

All those obese people crying and feeling hurt because they can't seem to lose weight do so because they live in a world where people aren't gullible enough to accept their excuses.

Glad you told me.

Comment

Alright Tig against my better judgment I'm going to try what you said real quick.

I'm pretending I am a typical overweight American and I want to lose weight. I'm sitting at my desk and I'm thinking man, I'm thirsty. I know I should drink water but I really like the taste of coca cola so I give in to my temptation and have one. I know that I need to be avoiding fast foods in order to reach my goal, but instead of packing my lunch with food from home, I decide to sleep in. Damn, now I HAVE to go out and eat fast food. There's a subway down the street but man I'm really craving a burger. Besides, Wendy's is closer anyway. I get in there and I see their healthier menu, but that stuff is all too expensive for what you're actually getting, it would be more fiscally responsible to get a combo meal and save money. Biggie size my entire order for only $.60 more? Thats a good deal, a lot more bang for my buck, sure I'll supersize my drink and side. Yeah, I could get chili or a side salad, but those fries are just coming out now and they smell so good. Damn, I gave into my temptation again. What a terrible life, man I don't see how others can be so critical of my health. If only they knew what I went through....

Yeah, you're right, that was a good idea. I have less sympathy for them now than I did before, and that was only playacting like 4 hours in the life. Don't make me go for a full day.
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

shit man now i want wendys
                      http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                        alcoholics drunk for a reason.
                        ain't no reason

i do what i do because

just BECAUSE
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

That was great Paul.

In part 2 can I see.

Elevator next to Stairs.
                          Using Drive Thru instead of going inside.
                          Candy bar next to grocery store register.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

this just in: tigron must be fat
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              Alright Tig against my better judgment I'm going to try what you said real quick.

I'm pretending I am a typical overweight American and I want to lose weight. I'm sitting at my desk and I'm thinking man, I'm thirsty. I know I should drink water but I really like the taste of coca cola so I give in to my temptation and have one. I know that I need to be avoiding fast foods in order to reach my goal, but instead of packing my lunch with food from home, I decide to sleep in. Damn, now I HAVE to go out and eat fast food. There's a subway down the street but man I'm really craving a burger. Besides, Wendy's is closer anyway. I get in there and I see their healthier menu, but that stuff is all too expensive for what you're actually getting, it would be more fiscally responsible to get a combo meal and save money. Biggie size my entire order for only $.60 more? Thats a good deal, a lot more bang for my buck, sure I'll supersize my drink and side. Yeah, I could get chili or a side salad, but those fries are just coming out now and they smell so good. Damn, I gave into my temptation again. What a terrible life, man I don't see how others can be so critical of my health. If only they knew what I went through....

Yeah, you're right, that was a good idea. I have less sympathy for them now than I did before, and that was only playacting like 4 hours in the life. Don't make me go for a full day.
                              If your solution was packing a lunch, and it's not working or not working everyday, then maybe it's time to add another strat. And, if you want a burger, have a burger, but get it from somewhere else other than fastfood joints. Look for buffalo, veggie, ostrich, or elk burgers. Get it without mayo and ketchup. Find places that provide wheat bread. Or, go for a top sirloin steak with veggies seasoned in garlic, peppers, orageno, or red wine vinegar instead -- but no salt. If the restaurant has the meat, but doesn't have the bread. Get it to go without the bread, and bring your own bread and eat in your car or find a place you can go to enjoy your meal. All restaurants will pack food to go. Save their number on your cell and call them as you're leaving the house/apt and it'll roughly be ready by the time you get there.

The point is become consciences of the issues that may arise and have a strat that you're willing to live with, expect trial and error.

And yeah, drinking water can be boring. Get a vitamin enhanced water with zero calories. Or get a tea with no sugar or add no fat milk. Better yet, get coffee with no fat milk. Add cinnamon or nutmeg.

It's not a simple struggle. You're not going to solve it with 1 idea such as packing a lunch. And eating the same food over and over again will cause taste fatigue.

There is no reason eating healthy cannot be enjoyable and convenient and fit your life style. It takes a lot of time and effort to find a solution that works long term.

And the old adage, "If you're thirsty, then it's already too late," is true. The same goes for hunger.

And, there is no such thing as, "Oh, it's just a little bit of sugar." That idea needs to be removed. Sugar & Salt = death

Artifical sugars keep the cravings around. Stay away from those too.

And if you fail, take note of what you were feeling right before you failed so you can be ready for it next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigron-X View Post
                                I really have no idea how you read my post and took that I was saying it would be ok for her to eat a Cinnabon. And no, I didn't absolve anyone from any responsibility. Judging from your response, I'm guessing your annoyance really has nothing to do with one's struggle with obesity. It's just what you decided to attack her on. And I have no comment in regards to your standing with her.

What I'm more interested in is whether or not you would get annoyed if someone else was in such a position.

My initial point was: If you're unwilling to grasp the full scope of their struggle, then you won't understand their behavior.

And, if you're truly getting annoyed because a person (any person) is looking for emotional support in regards to his/her struggle with obesity, then my question to you is: Why?

well i cant believe your posts based on mine either ... and as fun as it is to be psychoanalysed by someone i dont know on the internet perhaps you should ask yourself some of those questions ... like why are you acting like the self-appointed moral paragon of the TW forums ? going so far to jump to assumptions and question my ability to empathise with a fat girl you've never even met becuase i said it was annoying her whining about her weight problems whilst eating cream buns ...
                                In my world,
                                I am King

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X