Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone other than jeenyuss because I hear he has the homosex gene
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
      Actually might switch viop with kthx... need another conservative out there with me
      yup don't want no gays marrying in space or some mexicans trying to hop the radon core shield
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
        none of your lists include a female

how are you going to carry on the human race?
        that's what royst is for, i think he's got it covered on his own.

why are people just posting bros there's gotta be some reasoning behind it guys thE RADON IS OUT OF CONTROL YOU NEED TO EVACUATE. THESE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WILL BE LEFT OF EARTH AND TRENCH WARS THE RADONS TOO MUCH, BE SENSIBLE JESUUU
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

dun vs stonerz......
          TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
          2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
          TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
          TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
          cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
          Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

i would get fit of rage (he's a rocket science, ladies) to build a bigger rocket to take all of my spaceship friends to another zone

+ the_paul to build us water pipes
            - gran guerrero so we can eat tomatoes and not have to worry about getting blown up

edit: + squeezer/summa because they're good at chinese food

man this rocket ship will be partycentral. lil jon will dj the trip
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

wow, i have no friends on here

i think that might be a good thing

Comment

My list was very well thought out. Between Conc and Fit there is more then enough brains, between Divine and Liquid there is more than enough diversity. Only Panda will be very busy.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

fit of rage/d1st0rt/other trench wars scientists (i'm not sure your phd in large butts and having a funk of a good time will come in handy here mantra-slider) maybe you can determine which would be worse:

too much radon or too little radon

also let's all pretend we're dogs when we're in outerspace so we can finally just stop this charade and all be like dogs.
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post

PH - TW's michael jordan gotta survive
                    IlyaZ - alien women need respect too
                    Kthx - keep illegal aliens (get it?) in check
                    Ricko - procreation
                    Downfall - comic relief
                    Elaborated, suk dik now jeenyuss if cud
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

do boobs get bigger in space?
                      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I have thought this out.

I would take

Dylan,
                        Dylan,
                        Dylan,
                        Dylan,
                        and Dylan.

Because he spits hot fiya.

-----

What a way to start a new page.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

enough with the chappelle show jokes, he quit for a reason (*glares at wark*).

1) Children -- entertainment, can cook general tso's at a moments notice, great experience at trying to communicate to the outside world (youtube).
                          2) zidane -- probably a bad choice, but has a nose for sniffing out booze.
                          3) gran guerrero - i hope he saved some weed for everyone, we will probably end up beating him over the head anyways, taking his weed, and eating his liver.
                          4) d1stort - token tech guy, we will underfeed him our general tso's for amusement!!
                          5) jason - hoping he saved his radio equipment from his 911 job, to connect with whatever is remaining out there. If not, expect much of the hitting on top of head by nearby sauce pan, and much ingestion of said person's liver.

any doctors/nurses/medical related people in the HOUSE?! We have enough engineers and tech guys, how about a medicinal guy? .................................(not THAT kind of medicinal: see #3.)
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Epine's a doc.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

oh wait i know who would be my fifth - mr arrogant 2

musashi re-did this picture with photoshop if anyone has it
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X