No announcement yet.

four loko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously you are in college stop being fucking retarded.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

Seriously you are in college stop being fucking retarded.
      I would make a picture zooming in on the 5% alcohol (big problem) but I'm too lazy.
      Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

the other big thing about four loko was the price point, things cost like $2.50

I specced it out once, I think if you got a case of energy drinks and a liter of everclear it came close to being as cheap but not quite
        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

fucking white people
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
            Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
            1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
            1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
            beam> stfu tsunami
            Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
            beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
            Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

I'll try that Friday and see how it works.

Comment

The guys who created four loko are super awesome and chill. They were talking about how Anheuser-Busch basically lobbied against four loko and caused the FDA regulations banning the ones with caffeine. In their words, "Yeah, it's a complete coincidence that they released a 24 ounce can of Tilt with the same alcohol content and no caffeine only 12 weeks before our product with caffeine was banned." Also, they said that they came up with the idea for the camo package design while they were all super drunk, and one of them said, "Dude... we should make the cans camouflaged!"

On a side note, they said that they're coming out with a seasonal Four Loko that will change flavor every couple of months, and a 6 pack of Four Loko in glass bottles.

EDIT: I'm not really sure why this post starts with a but I'm just going to give a to counteract it
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

i don't know whether four loko or minecraft won the award for worst fad of 2010 but it was damn close

edit: league of legends was also in the running
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

four lokos are for underage drinkers, not real ppl....

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                      The guys who created four loko are super awesome and chill. They were talking about how Anheuser-Busch basically lobbied against four loko and caused the FDA regulations banning the ones with caffeine. In their words, "Yeah, it's a complete coincidence that they released a 24 ounce can of Tilt with the same alcohol content and no caffeine only 12 weeks before our product with caffeine was banned." Also, they said that they came up with the idea for the camo package design while they were all super drunk, and one of them said, "Dude... we should make the cans camouflaged!"

On a side note, they said that they're coming out with a seasonal Four Loko that will change flavor every couple of months, and a 6 pack of Four Loko in glass bottles.

EDIT: I'm not really sure why this post starts with a but I'm just going to give a to counteract it
                      shut teh fuck up bitch

Comment

ph is just a fad-chasing trendwhore

Originally posted by PH View Post
                        i don't know whether four loko or minecraft won the award for worst fad of 2010 but it was damn close

edit: league of legends was also in the running
                        actually the winner for 2010 fad of the year was 'trying to predict fad of the year'. kind of a really meta choice, but what can you do
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                        X