Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post uR Hangover Cures Here

For funsies

I woke up at 11:30 with a pounding headache and a stomach in turmoil. Turn to page 4 to puke and go back to sleep, turn to page 5 to self medicate.

Page 4: Puke and go back to sleep

Page 5: Drink 4 or 5 enormous glasses of ice water with lemon and ginger, one beer, eat leftover mexican food from 3 days ago in the fridge, have a nice long smoke while watching 4 innings of the yankees game, go get some fresh air and disc golf 18 holes, drink 3 more beers. Feel great.

edit: ice cold water with fresh cucumber slices is also acceptable, and delicious.

i always try to stay up until i have a headache, then i drink a glass of water and pass out. that usually mitigates the hangover the next morning.

if i'm not that lucky, my routine is three things: bread, water, time.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i pound a redbull (usually buy one the night before if i know im gonna be drinking hard)

eat a bowl of frosted flakes

start drinking coffee.
      8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

i usually drink a bunch of water, eat some ibuprofen and some multivitamins before i go to bed. i hear smoking cures hangovers like a charm but i never feel like smoking if i'm hungover. also powerade
        Last edited by fLaReD; 09-19-2010, 11:37 PM.
        Gun remembers.

Comment

Just drink a lot of water/gatorade on your way to bed and during sleep. Works every time.
          While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
          Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Water + Blunt + mexican food + football = win.
            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
            4:Geio> DEEZ?
            4:Geio> LOLOL
            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
            4:spirit> LOL
            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

mostly i just
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

wake up and drink a bit more

i always keep some beer in the fridge for the morning after a big party
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                  wake up and drink a bit more

i always keep some beer in the fridge for the morning after a big party
                  Truth.

The best cure for a hangover is more alcohol. I usually just have a beer or two if I'm feeling hungover.

Comment

Mix ammonia and household bleach and it forms a vapor you inhale that relaxes you.
                    IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
                    yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
                    Originally posted by tone
                    no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

Wake up. Two advil. One pint of water. Eat half a bagel. Go back to sleep. Repeat until hangover is gone.

I was never a fan of alcohol for curing hangovers, usually because I have shit to do the day after drinking. This is more a product of poor planning.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

If you want to be 100% the next day you have to pound a few glasses of water while you're drinking, eating something helps too. If you can't do that, pounding as much water as you can before you pass out will get rid of a headache, but you will still feel run down the next day. the answer, my friends, is v8 vegetable juice. Go ahead, try it, one glass before you go to sleep, and wake up wondering why you feel so god damned good. You can eat a cucumber slice too but that's gay.

If you were too drunk / tired to remember any of that, and we all wake up sometimes wondering why we forgot to drink some water, the answer is still the same. V8 juice is the cure all.

Comment

I jus drink lots of oj.... and wtf Ilya was that really needed ? gtfo with that nasty fucking animation. rather u just use words like everyone else to explain yourself.
                          TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                          2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                          TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                          TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                          cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                          Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

holy shit ilya.. wow lol
                            8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

sorry, curse

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                              mostly i just hit a guy walking his dog with my car, shit in his mouth, fuck his eye socket, cum, eat his brains.. then i fuck a car's exhaust pipe and get in. while some guy is filling the car up, i jump out of the trunk, and pull his balls out and eat them. i proceed to jerk off on him and piss in his mouth, all while rubbing shit on my face. repeat until hangover is gone
                              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                              X