post quirky things you do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason View Post
    none of my food can touch on my plate and i always eat one item in its entirety before moving onto the next. i.e. - all of my corn first, then all of my mashed potatoes, and finally all of my pork chop. i also tend to eat sides first before eating the main dish.
    I do the same - clockwise around my plate, ending with the main dish. Every Thanksgiving I hardly eat any turkey because I've eaten too many sides to have room for any.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I like females born after 1993.
      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
        I like females born after 1993.
        you sick fuck!
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
          -Cracking my joints. All the time. Fingers, toes, elbows, knees, back, you name it.
          -Meticulous about cutting my cuticles.
          -I tend to repeat conversations in my head or out loud right after I've had them (either in person or on the phone). It's not even to remember what was said, it's just an inexplicable habit.
          so posh
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I always have my own pillow with me when I travel and I always use two pillows when I sleep

Before I leave out the door I'll check my pocket up to three times to make sure I have my keys, not always exactly three times. But usually when I open the door, when I get out of the door and then just before I close the door. The time I forget checking, I usually forget my keys. I do this with most other stuff as well, checking if my wallet is still in my back pocket, if I have my phone on me, etc.

When I sing along with a song, I usually sing in the same key or kind of voice, even though I can't reach them or they start hurting my throat.

I tend to eat food one at a time too, but it's more that I just tend to only put 1 thing on my plate at a time. Usually first the meat, then the potatoes, then the vegetables and then the lettuce. However, lately when I cook myself I've been putting everything on my plate instead of bothering to put all the pots and pans on the table.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I never look people in the eye. Whenever I meet someone, I'll usually stare at their mouths or nose. I've always had this strange belief that if I looked into someone's eyes, they would steal my soul or something.

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
                I never look people in the eye. Whenever I meet someone, I'll usually stare at their mouths or nose. I've always had this strange belief that if I looked into someone's eyes, they would steal my soul or something.
                This is a true statement.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                  i always read the labels of objects around me while taking a dump, namely toothpaste, mouthwash, air spray
                  i tend to read anything if i am around anything, though the iphone had helped me not do this
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

my gf wont touch public hand rails on escalators n shit. Sometimes I'll rub my hand on them, then lick it and watch her freak the fuck out.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

i fill what's new with all vatican assassin posts from time to time

Comment

Working...
                        X