Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so which one of you fine boys wants to take me home tonight? ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so which one of you fine boys wants to take me home tonight? ;)

this is it.

the internet is finally complete

http://www.taaz.com/makeover.html
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

do you do anal?
    Sunshine...

Comment

wow, finally a picture of Goddess that hasnt been photoshopped and brightened 300%

Comment

Goddess wishes she had my golden locks
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
            wow, finally a picture of Goddess that hasnt been photoshopped and brightened 300%
            i dont know how to use photoshop and its not brightened but yes i do use a flash as is appropriate. dont hate me because god beat you with not just the ugly stick but the entire forrest
            Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

you're insufferable

get out

Comment

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

talk about how pretty i am, please

Comment

You are SO beautiful Illy ... i tink i'm in love lol. Why the fuk some silly post have to be only about me. Haters so funny.

i like that gran... she who must not be named
                    Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

Comment

that princess in your av looks like she got a dick :headbang:

Comment

Working...
                      X