No announcement yet.

Buy Silver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because I thought it would be a bigger waste of time to argue with you.

Hey, look at that, I'm 5% more right than I was earlier this week. That's great return.
    Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

again, 5% wasnt the point of my post. It is the fact that after years of suppressed growth, silver is at a 31 year high immediately after the legal events of J.P. Morgan.
      sigpic

Comment

Sitting at $49.09.
        What now Soup? What now?
        sigpic

Comment

Blame your government for printing too much money. <_<
          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

"My wife's uncle has a friend whose sister-in-law is married to Bernanke's dog groomer's wife. He told me that the Fed will be raising interest rates on Wed. Silver about to take a dip."

If I knew how to trade and had enough money, I'd most likely be homeless by the end of the year.

Comment

LA TIMES:

Silver rallies closer to $50, gold gains as buyers keep coming

The price of silver made a run for the $50 mark on Monday, the previous nominal peak reached 31 years ago, as the wild bull market in precious metals rolls on.

April silver futures in New York traded as high as $49.10 an ounce but fell back to close at $47.15, up $1.09 for the session, or 2.4%.

So, Tagmor tries to pass on what he believes to be a useful piece of information, he gains nothign by doing so but thought his TW community would benefit from the info. He was obviously right, too. And you tell him to "lrn2market," you leave some post saying absolutely nothing about the subject and tell him that it "isn't worth is arguing with you" and then you call tagmor smug for his horrible act of earning money and telling how you can do it too.

"Your smugness right now is 100% undeserved." Do you just come on here to argue with people even when you know so little about the topic at hand? tag said the price of silver would be 50$ soon, if you had followed his advice in the last 2 weeks you would have doubled whatever money you invested. Instead, you made flip comments about nothing and are too proud to come on and say you know what tag, i was wrong, you were right, and i apologize. Soup, raizin, squeezer..

Comment

wtf

whiskey tango foxtrot
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
                  Sitting at $49.09.
                  What now Soup? What now?
                  Now your smugness is 100% deserved :P

Vati, much thanks for coming in 4 months later, taking everything out of context and using 20/20 hindsight. I didn't argue or claim to know the ins and outs of the silver market (maybe that's why I didn't invest). Should I take every stock tip I read on these boards to heart? Did you invest in silver?
                  Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

out of context? tag said silver would hit 50 by year's end, people tell him to learn to market and stop being smug, 4 months later he is proven correct, that;s funny to me. at least none of us are as dumb as kthx who seems to think the physical silver tag is buying will not be trade-able for food when mad max meets thunderdome

Comment

Yes out of Context, by the end of the year was by the end of 2010 in which silver wasn't 50 dollars, idiot.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

pretty good return tagmor

when did you buy it at?
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

tag made this thread 1-12-2011 there genius

Comment

how many times can kthx be wrong in one thread, yo where is Alexander the great from professor

Comment

hes from texas, he can be wrong 100% of the time and still be elected president/q&a
                              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Hey buddy hows distension zone going?

Now theres something that I actually care about that I was right about.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X