Buy Silver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy Silver

Anyone want to make a quick buck- buy as much silver as you can.
    Today it's sitting at $29.60, having gone from $18 two months ago, and it's set to go $50+ by the end of the year.
    Silver is both an industrial and precious metal. For the first time in world history there is more gold in the world than silver. China is set to increase it's silver consumption dramatically.
    JP Morgan and HSBC are currently being sued for manipulating (suppressing) the price of silver. JP Morgan also holds the most silver derivatives on the planet.
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/busi...-1225944590036
    Not only could you triple your money within the next 2 years, buying precious metals defies modern economic models, and basically undermines all of the rich banker fucks who want to stick microchips inside your body.
    sigpic

???????
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

sell all your shit.
      buy silver.
      sigpic

Comment

yeah you should have bought your girlfriend a silver necklace instead
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

ya and probably could have just told her it's white gold.
          sigpic

Comment

you should have bought it at 18 and sold at 29. Now your gonna buy at 29 and that shit is gonna go DOWN.

lrn2market
            8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

over my dead body, gubmint!!!
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by raizin View Post
                you should have bought it at 18 and sold at 29. Now your gonna buy at 29 and that shit is gonna go DOWN.

lrn2market
                I bought at 7. Not selling until it hits 50, which it will by the end of this year.
                sigpic

Comment

Silver hits 31 year high. And is still greatly undervalued.
                  sigpic

Comment

The entire fucking market is trending upwards and you show us something that has increased by 5% (since you told us all to buy).

Your smugness right now is 100% undeserved
                    Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Precious metals tend to be countercyclical to the stock market. Your argument is moot.
                      Not sure where you read smugness in my post, I was merely highlighting the fact that Silver is at a 31 year high.
                      You will see smugness when it hits 50 and buys me a holiday house in South America.
                      sigpic

Comment

Tagmor let me tell you a story, in Houston one time a couple of guys decided to come in and buy all the silver in town, demand for silver went sky high but the demand was artificial because the guys only wanted to buy up all the silver because then they could sell it back to people for twice what they paid once it became a rare enough commodity. A lot of people ended up losing money because of this. Basically the way it works with stuff like gold and silver is if the market is doing bad people will buy gold and silver and it will become a rarer item and it will cost more per ounce. But you also have to assume that right now with the baby boomer generation either retiring or about to retire that there is about to be a shit ton of 401k's cashed out and therefore a lot of commodities will be released back into the marketplace which will end up killing whatever gain you made. I give it five more years tops, hope you are smart enough to sell before then. Oh and if the market is doing better metal prices will drop also, and if the market crashes gold will be useless anyways because if that happens and all hell breaks loose people aren't going to really give a shit about trading their food for your gold.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I wrote something out to argue more but then decided it's not worth it...
                          Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

When the full moon slopes
                            and all the lycanthropes
                            elope,
                            you'll learn to cope
                            with silver bullets
                            not with golden rope.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Soup du Jour View Post
                              I wrote something out to argue more but then decided it's not worth it...
                              But if you wrote it out then why didnt you post it? Seems it would have taken more effort to delete what you had written and then replace it with the above sentence.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X