Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ilya - The Beef Straganoff was fucking excellent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
    what else can i wrap salmon around?
    tehehehe
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

::blush::
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

You guys should try dates stuffed with Manchego cheese, wrapped in Bacon, and the bacon lightly glazed with Maple Syrup.
        1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Bram, you put everything in your lasagne without cooking it first?

I'm used to first creating the sauce, usually beef with some vegetables through it, with milk and water and then in the oven, the lasagne thingies then soak up the milk/water mixture when in the oven.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
          X