X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my intern isn't here today so i have to do work

this sucks

what do u guys wanna talk about?
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

your mother.
    Mega Newbie
    TWLD Season MVP - 3 times
    TWLD Captain/wb player Champion - Stray
    TWEL wb and spid Champion!
    TWLD final's chocker - 3 times
    TWLJ bencher Champion
    TWLB bencher Champion
    Inactive Player

Comment

Hi, My name is Dezmond and I'm new. You must be this forum pro, Ilyaz?

P.S. Where the hell is my thread Ilyaz?! :wub:

Comment

I just did my taxes, thats just how much of a super exciting day it's been for me. I hate how lousy weather in the midwest and the east coast makes my days boring this time of year. Hardly any traffic on the interstate >.<

/end bitching and moaning
        //for now
        Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
          your mother.
          In all seriousness I am interested.
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

i made some wacky journal entries today!!
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

tomorrow is my turn to bring in breakfast

im going to bring in panera bagels. everything and asiago cheese w/ veggie, honey walnut, and hazelnut cream cheeses

im only gonna eat one (1)

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                tomorrow is my turn to bring in breakfast

im going to bring in panera bagels. everything and asiago cheese w/ veggie, honey walnut, and hazelnut cream cheeses

im only gonna eat one (1)
                yay ilya

u go gurrrrl

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

i only ate half of one !!!

but i had 4 or 5 chickfila chicken minis fucccccc

and there's still about 4 left and like 3 bagels. i always end up taking all the leftover friday breakfast club food home (and theres always leftover) but since he got here, i've made him take it. but he's not here again

fucccccccccccccccccccccc

im skipping lunch though so its ok right

Comment

my intern has gone from bad to terrible to unbearable

she is awful with computers. i dont understand. this broad is 21, how can you be under 30 and not know basic computer skills such as selecting all. this is the 2nd intern who has the computer skills of a 50 year old.

shes started making this really obnoxious fake crying sound whenever i give her something to do. it's infuriating. i don't even want to give her anything to do because she never does anything right anyway, but then she complains i don't give her anything to do and my manager gets on my ass. she also always says "no" when i ask her to do something but then says ok. it was funny (not really) the 1st time but shes done it like 10 times now. dumb idiot

shes started locking her laptop in my desk for some unknown reason (she wants my d). i dont really care. but today she was like what time are you coming in tomorrow? i said i dont know whenever i feel like getting up. and she tried to get me to promise to her that i'll come in at 7 cause thats when she wants to come in. i was all my attitude is celibate i dont give a fuck. i'll probably come in at 7 anyway but i'm not fuckin making any PROMISES

i cant work like this

Comment

i went to chickfila with her and these 2 other blokes and i told her i was going to go through the drive through and take the food back to my cubicle. i'm not going to fucking eat with her.

as we pull up to the chickfila i get in the drive through and she flips out and cries about wanting to eat inside. i'm all IM NOT PLAYING GAMES I TOLD YOU

we're doomed

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                        shes started locking her laptop in my desk for some unknown reason (she wants my d).

lol.. almost ruined my computer while drinking an iced tea and reading this.

So -- why is this useless intern still there? Seems like an awfully long time to be interning at something she obviously shouldn't be trying to learn about...
                        Fuck it.

Comment

she's the one who looks insufferable.

thats me in the hawaiian shirt

Comment

Originally posted by vaped View Post
                            So -- why is this useless intern still there? Seems like an awfully long time to be interning at something she obviously shouldn't be trying to learn about...
                            oh wow, just realized i made this thread in january

UPDATE:

the intern who was here in january is no longer here. he left late may. he was real shitty too and smoked a pipe and all the cigarette smokers made fun of him. also he was real into going to old school barbershops. dude was a fucking weirdo and bad at computers too

this girl took his place after i campaigned for a hot girl intern. i got a girl, but an ugly one. she'll be leaving in the middle of aug to go back to school. shes trying to get them to let her stay part time but it wont happen. i hope we dont have anymore interns

Comment

Can I be your intern Ilya? I'm good at currency conversions
                              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                              1:Chao <ER>> at all
                              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Working...
                              X