how do you react to compliments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you react to compliments?

compliments make me pretty uncomfortable until well after the moment has passed and i think back on it and appreciate it

if it's something about a job well done i usually try to find a way to belittle it and act like it was nothing
    if it's a compliment about my looks or clothes i usually just nod or say "this old thing?"

today someone said their sister thought i was cute and i kinda just walked away though because she's asian and you need to nip that shit in the bud you know what i'm saying?
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

god where did my parents go wrong
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

when people compliment me i usually say "duuuuuuUUUUHHHHHHHHH" and then act really superior and condescending
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I get complimented a lot so I'm used to it, but I usually respond modestly with a "thanks, but I'm no Jerome Scuggs"
        1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
        3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
        3:Best> see it coming
        3:Best> sad

Comment

I say "thank you" and try to return the compliment in some way, failing that I will try to make a humorous remark.
          sigpic

Comment

I usually get real giddy because I usually have no self-appreciation, and then shortly after, let that same girl suck my dick in some karaoke bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
              god where did my parents go wrong
              Message from your father: your balls are in the sack under your penis.

Next time someone says their sister thinks you look cute, you should respond, "She thinks I'm cute? She ought to see my cock."

Come to think of it, you can use that as a template for pretty much any compliment.

Comment

^
                ?

this guy srs with that profile pic? sum1 ban ty
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Dougan View Post
                  Message from your father: your balls are in the sack under your penis.

Next time someone says their sister thinks you look cute, you should respond, "She thinks I'm cute? She ought to see my cock."

Come to think of it, you can use that as a template for pretty much any compliment.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Great Advice!
                  Fuck it.

Comment

I usually try to belittle what I did. If it's about something I feel confident in doing then I'll just say thank you. I try to tell if they are fishing for compliments back or not and go for that.
                    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

i deny all compliments and proceed to insult myself in the specific area that they just complimented me in, thus causing a reaction of pity or anger
                      TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                      TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                      Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                      - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                      Originally posted by kthx
                      Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

i exhort them to direct their eagerness to make others feel better to volunteering and other community beneficial tasks.
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

volunteerism is ruining america's capitalistic ideals of which our founding fathers gave their lives for

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                            volunteerism is ruining america's capitalistic ideals of which our founding fathers gave their lives for
                            i learned something interesting today! did you know that on Thomas Jefferson's tombstone he had engraved "founder of the university of virginia" which @ the time of his death educated agrarian farmers. interesting that of all of his accomplishments he valued that the most.
                            TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                            TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                            Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                            - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                            Originally posted by kthx
                            Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

who are the top 5 greatest presidents?

Comment

Working...
                              X