Emergency Post - Earth's Pole Shifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tigron-X View Post
    So, you're incapable of explaining how your comment -- which I posted below -- holds true?

"...there is not one universal truth..."
    *facepalm*
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
      Look up what trolling means again, and watch post #20 replying to you. I was fully aware of your horrible attempt, and like I told kthx, looking like a retard is not trolling. Both of you are seriously bad.
      Growing a mullet and becoming euro trailer trash isn't trolling either.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• you sure arent doing it right then
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• What would someone with 5 zones and 3 population know about doing things right?
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• hey buddy
            hows texas?
            still usa?

btw i hear obama doing so well hes best candidate for reelection
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• Obviously you know less about politics than you know about creating a zone that is interesting. Somehow.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                but the north and south poles aren't going to switch. They just "rock" back and forth.
                they have completely switched before, ur taking about the wobble which never stops

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  Im sure Canada could hold its own without America, should watch out what you hope for.
                  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOL the mexicans would take over canada in a week flat

Comment

Working...
                  X