X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ioi;se

ioi; se

i o i ; s e
    ioi;seioi;seioi;seioi;seioi;seioi;seioi;seioi;seio i;seioi;seioi;seioi;seioi;seioi;seioi;seioi;se

ioi;

se

ioi;se
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaioi; se
    aaaaaahu
    ahuj9

ioi;se

HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 ioi;se HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 ioi;se HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9 HANDEHUJ9
    Last edited by Zeebu; 02-18-2011, 12:33 PM. Reason: ioi;se

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

i think so, but you may want to double check
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

iko iko eye eh.
      Fuck it.

Comment

some poops are quick and clean requiring maybe 5-7 minutes, but then some poops are full of surprises, you think you are almost done when you feel a small extra push and that's when you log onto twforums n post because even if it's a pea-sized piece of shit barely dangling out of your asshole, clinging for dear life, it is going to leave your goddamn anus even if it takes all morning
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow cat lady

Comment

large poops make me feel like i've accomplished something
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

something beautiful

Comment

so my toilet was clogged for like 2 days after i took a poo. last night i really needed to poop, so i worked for like 20 minutes to unclog my toilet. got er done. then i took my shit, and fuckin clogged my toilet again. pissin me off!
                TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                Originally posted by kthx
                Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                  so my toilet was clogged for like 2 days after i took a poo. last night i really needed to poop, so i worked for like 20 minutes to unclog my toilet. got er done. then i took my shit, and fuckin clogged my toilet again. pissin me off!
                  hope ur lesson was learned

poop in neighbors yard next time
                  it wont clog

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                    hope ur lesson was learned

poop in neighbors yard next time
                    it wont clog
                    i'd like to crap on my professor's chest right now instead

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

- John F. Kennedy

Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

i'd like to crap on my professor's chest right now instead
                      HotKarl4Professor

yeah him 8)

Comment

HotKarl4Professor

yeah him 8)
                        she got some tig ole bitties, maybe i could pull a banana split on her

- John F. Kennedy

Comment

she got some tig ole bitties, maybe i could pull a banana split on her
                          yeah her 8)

Comment

yeah her 8)
                            dis bitch talkin bout battlestar galactica i feel a compulsion to smak dis bitch up

- John F. Kennedy

Comment

man

so i was pissin earlier and there were these other guys that came in as i was finishing up and im like ok. its a 5 urinal wall and the standard 1 3 5 was goin on. i go to wash my hands and i can see them in the mirror (the sinks and urinals face each other.) then they started talkin about work. you know havin a conversation while pissin. i find it kinda annoying when someone strikes up a conversation while im pissin but hey, to each their own. anyways, theyre having a conversation. while i was drying my hands one of the guys get really into it and started using hand gestures and peed on the wall.

Comment

Working...
                              X