Podcasts of 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcasts of 2011

Hey again everyone. At work I've really been listening to a shitload of podcasts to pass the time. Before, a year ago, I would maybe listen to 1 a week, but now I got 5 a day, easily. I was wondering what kind of podcasts do you guys frequent daily/weekly? Here's what I have on my phone right now. I use the Stitcher Radio app to listen to them.

Joe Rogan Experience (Joe Rogan's conversational podcast)
    the Lavender Hour (Joe Rogan's friend, Duncan's new podcast)
    Adam Carolla Show (Adam's daily talk show)
    SModcast (Kevin Smith and Scott Moiser conversational podcast)
    Jay and Silent Bob Get Old (Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes conversational podcast/intervention)
    Scott Van Pelt on ESPN Radio (Sports commentary)
    Best of Mike & Mike in the Morning (Sports commentary)
    Beauty and Da Beast Podcast (Joey "Coco" Diaz conversational podcast)
    The Howard Stern Show on Sirius

I kind of have a common theme as you can tell, with the conversational, talk-show style podcasts. Anyone got any suggestions for good ones I might have missed?
    DELETED

Trench Wars 2011 TWDT Podcast is pretty good

Comment

http://www.earwolf.com/shows

All of those podcasts are amazing.

I used to be a big fan of the SModcast network but I hate it when they're in front of an audience. Kevin Smith tries to hard to make the audience laugh and sympathize for him. Now I'll only listen to the in-studio SModcasts and Tell 'em Steve-Dave.

Comment

Haha I totally agree with you on the live SModcasts, can't stand em'. I don't mind the live Jay and Silent Bob episodes, though.
        DELETED

Comment

Dinner Party Download - hilarious podcast about current events, history, witty interviews, a great food.

Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me - Current Events quiz show by NPR, can't go wrong with Frank Castle and Mo Rocca, always a funny podcast as well.

I cannot believe people actually listen to podcasts from people like Cowherd, and Mike and Mike. Van Pelt is OK. The loud gooble gobbling of those guys is absolutely intolerable after 3 minutes.

Planet Money - Witty, interesting, and info rich podcast about the economy
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
            Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me - Current Events quiz show by NPR, can't go wrong with Frank Castle and Mo Rocca, always a funny podcast as well.
            yep
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Uhh Yeah Dude. Conversational news oriented. "America through the eyes of two American Americans." Its weekly, but there are over 250 hour long episodes available.

Also the Ricky Gervais show

Comment

Holy moly! Not only are the episodes over 250 hours long but there are multiple 250 hour + episodes. How do they do it?

re op: I don't listen to talk radio.
                Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Ricky Gervais definitely the best. Thank god for Karl Pilkington.
                  3: ph> FUCK I DROPPED MY CUPCAKE
                  -----
                  Domi> hello cuti-pies
                  Domi> Disqualifier> well howdy domi
                  Domi> i.d.> nice to see you
                  -----
                  i.d.> So, what're you guys getting me for my birthday? :>
                  Domi> a birthday suit? GET IT LOL
                  -----
                  Visit www.youtube.com/FieryFire3D for Trench Wars videos

Comment

Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Micheal Savage!
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Micheal Savage!
                      Stop. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by I.d.i.o.t. View Post
                        Ricky Gervais definitely the best. Thank god for Karl Pilkington.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                          Hey again everyone. At work I've really been listening to a shitload of podcasts to pass the time. Before, a year ago, I would maybe listen to 1 a week, but now I got 5 a day, easily. I was wondering what kind of podcasts do you guys frequent daily/weekly? Here's what I have on my phone right now. I use the Stitcher Radio app to listen to them.

Joe Rogan Experience (Joe Rogan's conversational podcast)
                          the Lavender Hour (Joe Rogan's friend, Duncan's new podcast)
                          Adam Carolla Show (Adam's daily talk show)
                          SModcast (Kevin Smith and Scott Moiser conversational podcast)
                          Jay and Silent Bob Get Old (Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes conversational podcast/intervention)
                          Scott Van Pelt on ESPN Radio (Sports commentary)
                          Best of Mike & Mike in the Morning (Sports commentary)
                          Beauty and Da Beast Podcast (Joey "Coco" Diaz conversational podcast)
                          The Howard Stern Show on Sirius

I kind of have a common theme as you can tell, with the conversational, talk-show style podcasts. Anyone got any suggestions for good ones I might have missed?
                          I gave the joe rogan experience a few listens, and its pretty awesome. My favorite guest so far is Dave Foley. And surprisingly Dane Cook isn't as big of a douche as I though he was

Comment

I would strongly recommend listening to some of Adam & Joe's old Xfm podcasts. They're the best bits of when they took over Ricky Gervais' Xfm show
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                              And surprisingly Dane Cook isn't as big of a douche as I though he was
                              man are you suuuuuurrrreeeee about this?
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X