Really funny old stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really funny old stuff

Does anyone have any funny stuff from >5 years ago? Chat logs, pictures, Pearl Jam quotes, diagrams of Annux's friends, anything. Something from the Golden Age.
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

hey zeus
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Hey Ilya

Comment

(jeromE)>http://ownage.slopeout.com/
        T moth> IGNROE SHARJKS?
        T moth> EEL;AM
        T Eelam> i dont need to do that crap to break crams

1:the_pill <ER>> guy at work just said he calls his computer ralph
        1:the_pill <ER>> and I just said ralph please go out loud
        1:the_pill <ER>> immediately

Comment

IlyaG is a VP at goldman sachs now

he made it
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

i found zloy in-game a few weeks ago and made him tell me one of his classic russian jokes:

C 2:Zloy> a female raven comes into a bar
            C 2:Zloy> restaurant*
            C 2:Zloy> and says gimme 100g vodka and a bowl of rice porridge
            C 2:Zloy> waiter is like wtf, but ok
            C 2:Zloy> brings her vodka and porridge
            C 2:Zloy> then this female raven drinks glass of vodka, takes bowl of rice above its head and turns it over all over itself
            C 2:Zloy> and says "oh wtf im so stupid when im drunk"

3 minutes later

C 2:Zloy> kk
            C 2:Zloy> laugh u hoe
            C 2:IlyaZ> its not over, is it?
            C 2:Zloy> it is

Comment

I remember bam__Ashlee, that was good

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                IlyaG is a VP at goldman sachs now

he made it
                Responsible for the sub-prime sector? TOPICAL JOKE. Satire

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                  i found zloy in-game a few weeks ago and made him tell me one of his classic russian jokes:

C 2:Zloy> a female raven comes into a bar
                  C 2:Zloy> restaurant*
                  C 2:Zloy> and says gimme 100g vodka and a bowl of rice porridge
                  C 2:Zloy> waiter is like wtf, but ok
                  C 2:Zloy> brings her vodka and porridge
                  C 2:Zloy> then this female raven drinks glass of vodka, takes bowl of rice above its head and turns it over all over itself
                  C 2:Zloy> and says "oh wtf im so stupid when im drunk"

3 minutes later

C 2:Zloy> kk
                  C 2:Zloy> laugh u hoe
                  C 2:IlyaZ> its not over, is it?
                  C 2:Zloy> it is
                  One of the few stories that didn't involve everyone present being called a Rooster and told they'd never last in a Russian jail

Comment

what do you wanna talk about?

Comment

a. Storm Thorgerson deserves more recognition y/n?

b. Why did it take me so long to discover single malt and The Doors? I'm 25. It took THAT long. THAT LONG. LONG.

c. I've spent this evening putting a really heavy mirror on the wall. It's hanging by a thread and the previous time the wire snapped but my neighbour (who was helping me) and I caught it. How long before it comes crashing off the wall?

d. What are your views on the global energy crisis?

Comment

1. i don't know who that guy is but i found this art he did http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VDvPKFlYKJ...17_storm03.jpg and i like it. if i wasn't OCD about my desktop wallpaper and not changing it in over 5 years, i would change it to that.

2. i don't know what you're talking about

that's a lovely mirror. i like how you took the picture but you didn't get your reflection in the mirror. it's like you're a ghost.

here's my living room. the tiger keeps the negative vibes away

my oil stock is doing A++++

who do you live with now?

Comment

zeus is taio cruz your favorite british musician?

if not, why are you racist?

Comment

1. He's good. I went to an exhibition they ran of his stuff in Shoreditch last summer, the first art exhibition I've been to that wasn't a school trip or with a lady.

On March 1, 1969, at the Dinner Key Auditorium in Miami, Florida, The Doors gave the most controversial performance of their career, one that nearly "derailed the band".[1] Morrison had recently attended a play by an experimental theater group, The Living Theatre, and was inspired by their "antagonistic" style of performance art.[28] The auditorium was a converted seaplane hangar that had no air conditioning on that hot night, and the seats had been removed by the promoter in order to boost ticket sales.[29][30] Morrison had been drinking all day and had missed connecting flights to Miami, and by the time he eventually arrived the concert was over an hour late in starting, and he was, according to Manzarek, "overly fortified with alcohol".[29][31] The restless crowd of 12,000, packed into a facility designed to hold 7,000, was subjected to Morrison's lack of interest in singing shortly into "Break On Through".[32] Morrison taunted the crowd with messages of both love and hate, saying, "Love me. I can't take it no more without no good love. I want some lovin'. Ain't nobody gonna love my ass?" and alternately, "You're all a bunch of fuckin' idiots!" and screaming "What are you gonna do about it?" over and over again.[33][34][31] At one point, Morrison removed and threw the hat of a police officer who was onstage into the crowd and the officer removed Jim's hat and threw it.[35] Manager Bill Siddons recalled, "The gig was a bizarre, circus-like thing, there was this guy carrying a sheep and the wildest people that I'd ever seen".[36] Equipment chief Vince Treanor said, "Somebody jumped up and poured champagne on Jim so he took his shirt off, he was soaking wet. 'Let's see a little skin, let's get naked,' he said, and the audience started taking their clothes off."[36]

On March 5, the Dade County Sheriff's office issued a warrant for Morrison's arrest claiming Morrison deliberately exposed his penis while on stage, shouted obscenities to the crowd, simulated oral sex on guitarist Robby Krieger and was drunk at the time of his performance. Morrison turned down a plea bargain that required The Doors to perform a free Miami concert. He was later convicted, sentenced to six months in jail and ordered to pay a $500 fine.[37] However, Morrison remained free pending an appeal of his conviction, and would die before the matter was legally resolved. In 2007 Florida Governor Charlie Crist suggested the possibility of a posthumous pardon for Morrison, which was announced as successful on December 9, 2010.[38] Densmore, Krieger and Manzarek have denied that Morrison exposed himself on stage that night.[39][40][41]
                            3. The photo is the view directly behind me. I'm sitting down so I need to sit up a bit to get my head in the shot. But thanks for the compliments on my mirror. I like your tiger.

4. I'm living with my ex-girlfriend until we can sell the flat (yes, really fucking awkward). I want to sell the flat quick as I know a friend who will be looking for someone to live with in London in a few months. The housing market is at rock bottom. Balls to the housing market.

Comment

are you ever gonna come to the united states of america?

Comment

Working...
                              X