Really funny old stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nostalgiiaiiaiaiaiaiaa

hey zeus recently i found a bunch of stuff i drew back in high school in class, twforum comics with you, rudy, wadi, most likely banning me or something (i dont remember what they were about). might upload them if you are interested

also, during this time i drew a picture of Mr Arrogant 2, and musashi edited it in photoshop.

im really sad because alot of old stuff (screenshots etc) are definitely, most likely lost for good. (screenshots of a-s winning TWLB7, screenshots of juice doing shenanigans etc) - computers have died, and websites have gone without being paid for.

here's an old email from me to musashi, i tried to check my email for jerownage.txt

i refuse to listen to the new bloc party. their first is so amazing that i can't bear to hear the new filth. hence why it took me 2 months to listen to the new mars volta. oh well, sparta's doing well :*(

i bought a new webserver for zardo... i lost everything. EVERYTHING. the awesome images, the old websites, and your longhair.jpg... and colors' birthday e-card, as well as all 4 versions of jerownage, and ultimatejerownage.txt.. . my old server just went permafk

oh, in subspace- i'm on a squad called penetrate, been on it for near 8 months. we were doing awesome and then got juiced.

juiced - (jew'sed) v. 1. to have a mass of your most talented players leave suddenly or be recruited to more "TWL-favorite" squads. 2. to be raped in the most mysoginistic manner possible.

so now we're going into twl with a shite line, but it's ok. i'm staying on until it dissolves then recreating Juice and doing a pallies (you know, recruit constantly inactive players). cool thing about pene though... 7 people on the squad live here. me, my brother, paralyze (justin), c-mint (chris), tyrome (mike), mr 21 (josh), relegate (victor)
    if anyone has a copy of my old quotes file, DO WANT.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

also zeus i would recommend checking your old TW inbox messages. remember the "tw state of the union" or whatever

edit:

4:ZeUs!!> help: (tRICERATOPS) (base): gusy, its no secret i miseplell a lot of thigns. is there a feature you can add where if you spell ?chat like ?cjhjat it could recognize it? same would go for !myfreq being like !myfdrawqraq or whatever. i dont
      Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 03-05-2011, 03:09 AM.
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

from 2002, dunno anymore who made it, but found this in some old map (i still have a copy of my entire subspace map from before it became continuum)

everything else in it are (A LOT OF) screenshots (dating back to when u'd still have to use hypersnap) mostly of me rec-whoring, a few of insane recs ppl (blood) got.. one of mefod cheating or w/e it was he was doing and cute early ones of me n others finding out how to fly thru walls / do funny stuff with wormholes... whenever i forget how big a nerd i was, i just need to check that map out for a few minutes...

pallies' videos still best thing to ever come out of this game..

Comment

Jerome I've just looked and I don't have a copy of the state of the union pm. It's a loss to society and it shall be deeply missed.

Dabram why is there a penis entering the base?

Ilyaz
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

2005 was a good year. tis when I learnt Texas Holdem. that's my contribution.
            Sunshine...

Comment

boy do i ever have the perfect thing for this thread.

i don't recall exactly how the whole NICE PANTS thing got started, but these are pics of pearl jam. i hope he doesn't mind they're up, but if he does and says so, i'll gladly take them down.

#1 - http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/1419/pants1.jpg

#2 - http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5759/pants2h.jpg

#3 - http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8841/pants3.jpg

#4 - http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/6331/pants4.jpg

#5 - http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/4130/pants5.jpg
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

oh wait! there's more! i drew this on a big ass piece of sketch paper and shaded it in with colored pencil. then i took a picture of it (didn't have access to a large format scanner at the time) and touched it up in photoshop. it was intended for use as a header graphic for a diso website design that never got past the initial planning stages.

jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X