X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha nice eph, but she made him take out the obey part

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      I don't give a shit about any royal wedding, harry, william, or whoever the fuck anyone else's name or completely useless and undeserved title is. I don't know who the prince of whales is, I don't care what that means, and I find it pathetic that anyone else would ever bow to these people, let alone refrain from punching them in the face for using their tax money.
      My brain is punching itself in the face. Like the world gives a fuck about some chi-town dude's opinion on a generations-old establishment.

Actually, I didn't give a shit when "Diana" died either. Who cares? She was nobody special whatsoever. None of the "royals" are special. They are just people, and the only reason they HAVE titles or HAVE any money whatsoever is because of idiots like Zeus!!! who support them by paying them taxes and saying "THEY ARE TEH ROYALZFDLS!!!!"
      clearly trolling, if not, move somewhere where they euthanize retards and do us a favor

So, in reality, the British people are the ones who get duped. You are the people who allow the royals from having any power, titles, money, or ability to live in a castle whatsoever.

What I DON'T understand is WHY you let them live in that castle at all? WHY do you pay billions of pounds in taxes to them, all for things like this wedding? WHY do you let them live in luxury they don't deserve? WHY do you let them take on titles, and then certify those titles by agreeing?
      Why do we pay billions to keep the White House, the Capitol, the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Monument, or to fund the salaries and healthcare of hundreds of representatives and senators?

As a libertarian I think anyone living under any sort of government has been duped, so I can't argue with you there. But once again, the English Monarchy has been extant more or less since 1066AD. That's over a thousand years. Those old, rich cranks cooped up in their castles represent a lineage that is responsible for reshaping and moving literally half the world. There are words and customs and objects you use every day that wouldn't exist due to their actions. Of course, you're a moron so I'm sure that doesn't even compute

Do any of you brits realize that you could just say "we strip your power, take the money you already have and go pay rent somewhere" and be done with it? You could even let them pretend they are still kings and queens if you want, but make THEM pay taxes and make THEM pay rent, and make THEM pay for their OWN weddings. They should be able to do SOMETHING with all that money they inherited beyond waste it. Let them be a normal celebrity, pay for things themselves, and nobody would be so "upset" over a royal wedding.

I guess brits aren't that smart though. They would rather pay a shit ton of taxes so that they can keep the "royal" family rich, while also pretending they are better than you.
      Well for starters, they paid for their own wedding. Second, the British Parliament does in fact pay for all royal expenditures, like you claim... but you're still a moron. Who do you think owns all those castles and lands the royals use? Do you really think the KINGS and QUEENS of England pay rent to someone? So there aren't really that many bills to pay.

Now it's time to BLOW YOUR MIND. Most of the Royal lands are put to use in various ways - farmlands, tourist traps, renting out to private interests, etc. In a single year, expenses may average around $40 million.... while profits from all royal ventures were over $200 million.

So yeah, the Brits have been duped... into having a Queen who has no power and winds up contributing an average $160million in revenue per year... Do you contribute that much to your government, you useless fuck?
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

tell me he didn't just say prince of whales
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Tell me you think the queen is not obese!
          Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
          Goddess> Keith
          Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
              yeah I never knew heard of London bombings squeezer you twit.
              It's called The Blitz. I live in Bow, which along with Bethnal Green (next door) is the main part of the East End that Hitler flattened. It's extremely bizarre walking around as you have fantastic Georgian terraced houses and then the next corner it's a grim 1950's/60's council estate. You can see where the bombs were dropped and where the government rushed to build replacement homes, with all their own social problems. I'd recommend using Google Streetview to look down Antill Road towards St Stephen's Road, then down Tredegar Road. The contrast is unavoidable.
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...,0.030813&z=16

The whole of London is like that, districts changing in a matter of streets. Bethnal Green is the last part of the East End before you reach the 'City of London' (i.e. the financial district) and you have borderline poverty one street, turn the corner and the glass covered head quarters of international banks towering over Liverpool Street.

Comment

I fucking KNEW someone would make a post about this garbage.

I don't give a shit about any royal wedding, harry, william, or whoever the fuck anyone else's name or completely useless and undeserved title is. I don't know who the prince of whales is, I don't care what that means, and I find it pathetic that anyone else would ever bow to these people, let alone refrain from punching them in the face for using their tax money.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    poty

edit: about to die irl

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                      Do you contribute that much to your government, you useless fuck?
                      Nope, not at all, I just go to work, pay my taxes and bills, don't use government money for my families weddings/funerals/whatever, oh yeah.. one more thing...

I served in the US Navy as an Electronics Tech/Navigation Division, on the recently decommissioned (April 1st was the ceremony, I was there, along with 100s of other sailors and ex sailors who served on the boat) SSN 691 USS Memphis, which is/was a Nuclear Powered Fast Attack Submarine (SSN = Submersible Ship Nuclear) serving in the Atlantic through the Groton, CT SUBASE.

If you need clarification on anything, I can explain it all to you if you'd like, but then again, I forgot that I'm a huge moron that doesn't do anything to serve their country, unlike you Mr. Libertarian! You are the epitomy of what all people striving to serve their country should model their lives after! Instead of actually going to fight the war that the politicians and political know-it-alls (like you) send us on, or to do top secret missions I'm not allowed to talk about to useless civilians (like you), we should all claim we are part of a political party that will never win a presidency, nor majority control in Congress, and then tell everyone "YOU ARE NOT SERVING YOUR COUNTRY LIKE MEEE!! I AM SMARDER DAN YOUUUUUZZZ ALLL!!!!" Since I'm feeling extra useless and completely unable to serve my country at any point in my life, despite my military service, I'll just explain to you what I did, so that you can judge me even more and tell me about all the reasons you are smarter than me and the rest of the world about everything you know nothing about, let alone experienced or did for your own country.

Electronics Techs do a wide variety of things, which can go from Fire Control (calculating firing coordinates of torpedoes/missiles), Radar/Sonar (self explanatory), and/or navigation equipment (GPS while surfaced, advanced navigation using advanced mathematical calculations and oceanic maps). We also learn simple things from fixing EVERYTHING that is electrical on the forward section of the boat (anything not in the nuclear/mechanical back-end of the boat, which include basic things like AIR FILTRATION SYSTEMS which easily could kill the entire crew if not maintained/fixed correctly, etc, yet I'm a moron so I'm sure they placed me on tasks such as that for my stupidity). Basically, you go through a 1 1/2 to 2 year school to earn an Electrical Engineering degree, not to mention how to fix pretty much anything and everything on a Submarine.

See, submariners are a bit different than normal sailors, as we are considered the top 10% of the entire navy, let alone the rest of the military. While everyone else learns only one simple job, we learn everything, including nuclear engineering/physics, since if we got into a battle stations situation and crew members died, others have to know their jobs to take over. That's why being on a submarine, let alone everything else that goes with it, is considered one of the most difficult, not to mention most challenging mentally, military jobs in the world. Oh, and for those in the know, it is regularly claimed that Navy Nuclear Technician and Electronic Technician schools are the most challenging in the world, not only because of the subjects, but because you go to school for up to 2 years every single day, for 12 hours a day. You also regularly have mandatory study time, up to another 8 hours a day (leaving 4 hours of sleep on most nights), because you are earning a 4-6 year degree in less than 2 years.

We won't even mention the fact that 80% of all Nuclear/Electronic engineers coming out of the navy are immediately given jobs in places like nuclear power plants, largely over anyone going to school at MIT or anywhere else to learn those jobs, since we worked on multi-billion dollar equipment throughout our service, and we know what we are doing over some smug college kid that thinks he knows what he's talking about (once again, YOU).

Anyway, you're right. I never served my country whatsoever. You are a genius my good man. I definitely never came out of the Navy as ET2 SS (Electronics Tech 2nd Class Petty Officer Submersible Ship Qualified), nor did I get my dolphins, any of the 12 medals I've earned, nor did I ever go on any missions whatsoever that I would never even think to tell you about (even if I could, since you have never even been in the peace corp). I guess I should go into politics to serve my country, eh?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- End of everything that made me useless and unable to serve my country post.

PS: I won't even go into the IA (Individual Augmentation) service I did either. Since you know everything, I feel stupid ever explaining anything to you, since I'm sure you've learned about all of this yourself. I'm such a moron. I guess I've been trolled so bad! You are a genius libertarian! I vote you 4 president, along with the 200 other smart-asses that support the libertarian party (lobbyists and batteries not included).

Oh yeah, and I'm just going to be an English Teacher at a local high school, and possibly a professor later in life, so clearly I shouldn't be able to speak on anything. I will never make enough money to even come close to the amount that the "royal wedding" costs through working to educate the brilliant minds (like you) of our youth, so I should probably shut up, take my 30k a year happily, and consider moving to Britian so that I could make even less, while paying more wages to things like universal healthcare and the royals (so that they can wave, cut ribbons, go on holidays, and have extravagant parties in their castles).

I mean, the royals generate so much money in tourism (since NOBODY in the entire world would EVER consider going to Britain as a tourist destination WITHOUT a royal family spending multi-millions/billions for things like weddings and cutting ribbons/waving to crowds), and I could never generate money like that for my country! I should just bow to them, since their ancestors changed history for hundreds of years (despite the fact that none of them in today's world have any relevance, let alone impact on world history in today's society).

I mean, honestly, slavery had such an impact in the history of the world that we should all make statues and pay billions of dollars in taxes to everyone that promoted slavery in our past, since it was a world changing event! All of their ancestors should gain aristocrat status and we should all acknowledge them as our supreme overlords.

PPS: I actually like Englishman, since they are pretty funny, generally can speak English properly (unlike this country), are able to make their own opinions (google the millions of British that not only didn't give a fuck about any royal wedding, but also thought the royals should lose their title/money), and I've met plenty of Royal Navy guys in my time, and all of them were awesome people. I guess they didn't serve their country either, despite the fact that probably all of them would agree with me when it comes to the royals using their tax money on weddings and waving to crowds for tourism.
                      Last edited by Exalt; 05-02-2011, 11:57 AM.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

dats a lotta words mr prince

thanks for serving in the navy

you still act like a dumbass on the internet

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                          dats a lotta words mr prince
                          I figured Libertarians liked to read? Oh wait... that's librarians.. my bad! I know they both have the same relevance in political power, but they truly are different. I'm a dumbass on the internetz :'(

thanks for serving in the navy
                          I would probably lose in that show Top Shot on history, since that one navy guy in season 2 lost too, cuz that air force sniper instructor guy thought he didn't do anything (chair force guys are badass, ask izor).

you still act like a dumbass on the internet
                          You, 99% of the rest of the world, and I baby. I strive to be average.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

someone shouldve closed the topic after kthx won the thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                              an average $160million in revenue per year... Do you contribute that much to your government, you useless fuck?
                              I mean, honestly, slavery had such an impact in the history of the world that we should all make statues and pay billions of dollars in taxes to everyone that promoted slavery in our past, since it was a world changing event! All of their ancestors should gain aristocrat status and we should all acknowledge them as our supreme overlords.

so obviously the answer is "no", right

i dont have time to learn about nuclear submarines and since you put it eloquently already, i'm just going to copy/paste from your post and replace words because i dont care enough to think

Actually, I didn't give a shit [about your aquatic adventures]. Who cares? [you] was nobody special whatsoever. None of the [armed forces] are special. They are just people, and the only reason they HAVE [guns] or HAVE any [submarines filled with morons] whatsoever is because of [potheads] like [me] who support them by paying them taxes and saying "THEY ARE TEH [navy]!!!!"

internet de la jerome

Comment

None of the "royals" are special. They are just people, and the only reason they HAVE titles or HAVE any money whatsoever is because of idiots like Zeus!!! who support them by paying them taxes and saying "THEY ARE TEH ROYALZFDLS!!!!"

So, in reality, the British people are the ones who get duped. You are the people who allow the royals from having any power, titles, money, or ability to live in a castle whatsoever.
                                The President is the person in power in your country. I'm fairly confident that the American taxes pay for Obama's wage, unless he has a job on the side I don't know about. They also pay for the upkeep of the White House (your equivalent of a castle, or "castle whatever"), his staff and the entire support of the Presidency. Therefore:
                                Idiots like Exalt support [him] by paying them taxes and saying "YOU IS TEH PRESIDAN4TJNERGT".

The issue that you're trying to articulate is probably that the monarchy aren't elected, whereas the President is, not that we financially support those (barely) in power. Your other issue is that those who we financially support have no real power. You're right, they don't. But it's fairly shortsighted to judge them on the power they weild rather than their main function which is to further the interests of the country abroad, either through encouraging trade or encouraging tourism.
                                Last edited by ZeUs!!; 05-02-2011, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X