Desktops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desktops

Dunno if this has been done before but post up.

'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
    'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
    'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

What CPU you got scoop?
          'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
          'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
          'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

Comment

jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

since everyone is breaking tables

duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

edit: 25 posts until the big 10K!!!
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
                  since everyone is breaking tables

Apple? gtfo my thread

Comment

sigpic
                    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

4:BigKing> xD
                      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                      4:BigKing> what did i do???
                      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                      4:BigKing> ???? why though
                      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Usually go with a spacescape that the Unliked One makes, but I found this on deviant art last term.

Comment

Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
                          Goddess> Keith
                          Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

Originally posted by Zyphen View Post
                            What CPU you got scoop?
                            Just upgrade to an i7-960 from an E8400.. lemme tell ya what a HUGE difference! I gotta mount my cooler so I can get it overclocked but I lost the screws for the 1366 bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by sc00p View Post
                              Just upgrade to an i7-960 from an E8400.. lemme tell ya what a HUGE difference! I gotta mount my cooler so I can get it overclocked but I lost the screws for the 1366 bracket.
                              Niice, I know what you mean. I recently upgraded from a AMD x2 3.0 ghz to the AMD 1090t x6 and have it oc'd to 4 GHz atm. Such a huge upgrade, other CPU was bottlnecking the gfx cards so bad lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X