X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp View Post
      I had that one set as my background forever. If you ever want to switch it up but keep the same style, here's his deviant art account. He updates it maybe once every few months.

http://theunlikedone.deviantart.com/
      thanks!
      Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Sup.

Comment

Does your Reason still work? Mine (bootlegged) suddenly stopped working and started asking for CDs of the Soundbanks and what not... hook it up?

Comment

still rocking the classic

Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
              Does your Reason still work? Mine (bootlegged) suddenly stopped working and started asking for CDs of the Soundbanks and what not... hook it up?
              I had that problem before with Reason 4, think it was something to do with the registry and how it was cracked. Moved onto Reason 5 a few months ago because of the new Korg drum machine and the better sequencer, never had that problem again.

P.S Anyone tried FLStudio 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Whoever asked earlier in this thread about getting Linux on USB Bootable as an emergency-backup system, go here:

http://forums.trenchwars.net/showthr...-in-production

Im working on it, it takes a lot of renderings and testing to get a Proper .iso final result that works right

Comment

Guess they did.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Who that PH
                      'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
                      'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
                      'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

Originally posted by Zyphen View Post
                        Who that PH
                        looks like kitty
                        J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                        8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Go to:

http://desktopnexus.com

http://f.imgtmp.com/MVimw.jpg

What is the most common screen resolution the population has these days? im still using 1024 by 768

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey View Post
                            I had that problem before with Reason 4, think it was something to do with the registry and how it was cracked. Moved onto Reason 5 a few months ago because of the new Korg drum machine and the better sequencer, never had that problem again.

P.S Anyone tried FLStudio 10?
                            Yes, FL Studio is the best music making program, where people pretend its not the best and its made for beginners and that logic and others are "more professional" but this is all untrue in reality, no matter how many people or artists make this false myth-claim.

You must be rich and be able to afford many good VSTi's and VSTfx in order for FL Studio to be good.

Currently, Open Source and Freeware Music Makers such as BuzzMachines and Linux Live Studio are very poor programs that are garbage compared to FL Studio. I wish this wasnt true.

Comment

That's Bam__Ashlee

My background changes every 30 min, a lot of them are my own pictures from Japan + a few taken from the internets. I should update which pictures are in it though cause I've improved a lot of the photo's in there.

One of my favourites:
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                                That's Bam__Ashlee
                                pay him
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                                Originally posted by the_paul
                                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                                Originally posted by Material Girl
                                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                                X