Clear All

• osama bin laden is dead

you heard it here first trench warssss
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

we were always at war with eastasia!
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Fuck you bin laden, I hope it was a horrible, painful death. Rot in hell

Comment

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

also does anyone know who got fired from celebrity apprentice tonight ?????????/
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Obama gonna win his second re-election now. GG republicans
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Won't believe it til I see the death certificate
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

my condolences for your loss, gran

alternative post: http://youropenbook.org/?q=nobama&gender=any

Comment

although I am celebrating his death and whatnot, I wonder if that will even impact the current missions and occupations overseas. i also hope it doesn't cause backlash.

also I can't wait to hear the details... "killed in a strike" is relatively vague

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                    also I can't wait to hear the details... "killed in a strike" is relatively vague
                    well, they reported that it was by human attack at his mansion or whatever
                    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Genuine question:

Will they give the $50 million bounty to the soldier who confirms the killshot?
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

When's the REAL good news coming in? The one that actually affects my day to day life. Not some vague information that only temporarily affects my overall mood. I'm still overpaying for every day necessities. I'm still seeing rising prices. As far as I can tell, he could be dead or alive. So what?

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                            Genuine question:

Will they give the $50 million bounty to the soldier who confirms the killshot?
                            $25 million*
                            J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                            8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
                              When's the REAL good news coming in? The one that actually affects my day to day life. Not some vague information that only temporarily affects my overall mood. I'm still overpaying for every day necessities. I'm still seeing rising prices. As far as I can tell, he could be dead or alive. So what?
                              Here's the good news: the guy who masterminded the WTC Bombings, the '93 Bombings, and may have had a hand in other acts such as the USS Cole bombings, and is the reason the PATRIOT Act passed, is dead.

I live across the river from Barksdale AFB, I hope this affects me... bout time alot of people came home, i think.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Working...
                              X