No announcement yet.

where to get funky high quality prints?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to get funky high quality prints?

looking for some art to adorn the wall in my living room. i don't want traditional stuff. i'm looking for funky fresh artists out there. was hoping to stumble upon more resources for this but mostly i've just been looking through deviantart.

so if you have any rad artists in mind, link me up.

btw, here's an idea as to the type of stuff i like: http://www.dlanham.com/

keep in mine that's not the the only style i'm into, but i tend to prefer a more off-the-beath-path abstract/fantasy style.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Well you should hit Scurvy up and inquire about the things he's selling!!!!

I grew up with two dudes, one of them a close close friend, the other a friend. They both wound up going to the Memphis College of Art and they are both doing pretty awesome stuff.

Paul Garner moved here in like, the 8th grade and I went to high school with him, he started a band called The Noids but here's the important stuff:

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

and one of the dudes i've known since elementary school, grew up in da same hood etc, his name is Justin Wheeler

but he does all kinds of random stuff, he's done shirts and album covers for metal bands (and they're damn good), comic book nerd drawings, posters for random events and happenings in memphis etc

internet de la jerome

Comment

more of my buddy justin's stuff

internet de la jerome

Comment

walltattoos ftw
          Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
          Goddess> Keith
          Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

I'm in a similar position myself but I was thinking of maybe messing about on PhotoShop with a b&w photo and getting it printed and sent to me via an internet printers.

has anyone ever done this ? worried the quality would be too bollocks at A2 or even A3 since it wad taken with a 6 megapixel dslr.
            In my world,
            I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
              I'm in a similar position myself but I was thinking of maybe messing about on PhotoShop with a bbw photo and getting it printed and sent to me via an internet printers.

has anyone ever done this ? worried the quality would be too bollocks at A2 or even A3 since it wad taken with a 6 megapixel dslr.
              ff

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

meanwhile my friends are starving to death in their flannel and distressed AE jeans!!!

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
                  I'm in a similar position myself but I was thinking of maybe messing about on PhotoShop with a b&w photo and getting it printed and sent to me via an internet printers.

could always try rasterbator
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i give you good deal
                    free shipping

jerome tell your buddy to not quit his day job and let the pros do what they do
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                    X