Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

operation get jerome good at subspace (real talk)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this edited post brought to you by adderall, disregard
    Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 05-10-2011, 02:54 AM.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

hey exalt can you answer my question
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
        6. Get the fast explosion graphics so you can see stuff quicker
        halp

Comment

Originally posted by Chompie View Post
          halp
          if you mean you are looking for the gfx, quick fix is to just mspaint over the explosion gfx, renzi hooked me up with that yesterday

I am currently extracting 2.5 gigs worth of stuff from an archive of subspacedownloads, off the bad I found a crappy "aim" shipset which puts a dot on front of the ship noses, but it doesn't extend far enough out to suit my purposes, but I will also look for better explosions gfx

internet de la jerome

Comment

why don't you extend a 20 inch line in front of your ship you fucking faggot

Comment

vati is just upset becuae he found out his cat has aids

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                vati is just upset becuae he found out his cat has aids
                you ever tell a christian that god doesn't exist? try telling a 9/11 truther the illuminati doesnt exist

internet de la jerome

Comment

look at you, you believe let's see, george bush, dick Chaney, rupert Murdock, wow great company you keep truce off you stupid fucking idiot think about who your sources are, the cia, ya they are so trustworthy, hey we shot osama, we destroyed the body immediately and have no photos or videos or any evidence whatsoever but believe us why would we lie, when we kill other terrorists we show the body but this time its not a good idea just cuz we changed our minds, but that's all it takes for you morons isn't it, and lets just ignore who benefits from these stories, water boarding, it got us this information! we need to stop saying torture is bad cuz fuck our morals and values we got osama! oh no his child got away, k let's hunt him and kill him cuz hes 9 and he's the crown prince of terror. that's what USA does, they go into other countries, kill people and children, don't even tell the country they were there, why would anyone dislike us? oh no we found information on the osama super computer that he is going to attack trains, lets start strip searching everyone who goes on trains now too, i mean really, fuck liberty, fuck justice, my name is jerome and im scared of boogymen i have never seen and is common knowledge our governemmnt trained 20 years ago and armed them to fight russia, what could possibly go wrong by gicving tribal warlords RPG's? i trust my corporate masters complicity and i make fun of anyone who questions authority, i'm so hard core, i am 0-6 in jd make me cap

Comment

i have seen so many interviews of rice and chaney and whoever saying they knew nothing about 9/11 and were totally unprepared, but 5 hours after it happens we have a shot on our screen of osama bin laden shooting an ak and 3 days later we are attacking Afghanistan for a solid decade, but if we didn't know anything, but knew everything soon there after, how did we get the information? is this a question you asked, i mean, not cuz you didn't believe fox or the government, but because you were just curios? well allow me to satisfy your curiosity. this is no bs, they found a rented car with a koran and a passport in it at boston airport. yes, the masterminds who successfully brought down 2 buildings and hit the most guarded building in the world with a plane, left a passport and a koran in their rented car. oops. and by the way, on 9/10/2001, this is also is no bs, Rumsfeld came onto our tv and said the pentagon had lost or misplaced 2 trillion dollars. i'm not even joking. guess where all the files were kept that had the details, i mean, just guess. yes, in the exact same spot that the plane hit and destroyed everything. one more thing, the Security Exchange Commission noticed huge sell offs of united and american airlines stock couple days before 9/11, but guess where they kept all of their files and computers? building 7 of WTC, the building that fell like a pancake into its own footprint in a perfect demolition of itself, guess we'll just never know? oh what coincidences and how they just happen to help certain people, oh well the world is a funny place isn't it? seriously jerome use your fucking skull man god damn, how can you ignore all of this shit and take yourself seriously.

Comment

dude, you are seriously overthinking this...

just get high

and go get 'em
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

you are underthinking it

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                          you are underthinking it
                          and yet his thoughts somehow end up far more coherent than that spewed arrangement you've blessed this thread with.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

also, how did I get involved in the spew?
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

does that strategy work? do people say "you know... I am an idiot, I am a sheep, and you have a point"? because you're not helping the cause, man. there's an art to making someone accept an idea that is in opposition with their own (I n c e p t i o n) but right now you're jackson pollock

here is my riposte: stop living in the past and google "emergency financial manager", there are more pressing issues here, directly threatening the people of this country

internet de la jerome

Comment

Vatican

did you stop smoking weed again?
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X