Silly Mistakes by Tourists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly Mistakes by Tourists

Guy stops in my store and asks me how far Houston is (about 1000 miles or so) and is like -- "No way, I have been traveling all day from Amarillo".

Now that is failing strong.
    Fuck it.

Must be a liberal leaving a shitty failed city to find a job.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Someone just came in whining that I won't come and take his money from him and fill his car up in the bad weather at a SELF SERVICE stop.

/from Illinois

EDIT: wish I had video of me telling him to write Obama about his hurt feelings
      Fuck it.

Comment

I heard up north they don't let people pump their own gas, sounds pretty gay. How hard is it to pump your own gas, seriously.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Sounds like NJ, don't let them pump their own gas there either. I had a friend who came to visit me from NJ and when she went to gas up for the ride home, literally didn't even know how to do it. One of the saddest things I've ever seen.
          'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
          'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
          'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

New Jersey and Oregon are the only two states that require Full Service like that nowadays. I get the occasional person from each state that forgets how to work the pumps. Always a good laugh.

Pretty sure this guy was just a whiny douche.
            Fuck it.

Comment

I think there's only 1 or 2 full service stations left here and only in the richest neighbourhoods. I remember when I was a kid and there would be stations where they would fill you up, wash your windshields and all of that... full service also awesome for blizzards and -30 weather.
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

they do not let u pump ur own gas in mexico

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                  they do not let u pump ur own gas in mexico
                  They have cars?
                  Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
                  Goddess> Keith
                  Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    I heard up north they don't let people pump their own gas, sounds pretty gay. How hard is it to pump your own gas, seriously.
                    I wish I could have recorded my father's tirade about Oregon when he got back from a reform panel type thing he went to examine (he is a retired probation officer who now works on some reform panel for the local juvenile detention center), because you would probably pee your pants. he's not particularly like neocon or anything but he h a t e s hippies
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

My office is round the corner from Buckingham Palace so when I pop out to get a sandwich at lunch I am usually stopped by a European pointing at a map with a quizzical look on their face, or an American asking for either Buck-eeng-haaam Palace or Lie-cess-ter Square
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Any Germans want to explain to me why you folks cannot run an American fuel dispenser pump?

EDIT: Had to stop two germans from trying to put Diesel fuel in their rental vehicles. Kept trying to jam the larger sized nozzle in the small hole. <insert classy joke here>
                        Fuck it.

Comment

i took 3 visiting Germans out to jim n nicks barbeque for a 2 hour lunch at work today and they were silly

real silly
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Awkward. Awkwarddddd.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                              i took 3 visiting Germans out to jim n nicks barbeque for a 2 hour lunch at work today and they were silly

real silly

Silly germans? I don't believe it...
                              Fuck it.

Comment

Working...
                              X