No announcement yet.

Silly Mistakes by Tourists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one of them looked just like Sheldon from big bang theory and acted like it too

he didnt say a word the entire 2 hour lunch and just played with his straw. you could tell he was hating america. he even ordered some fucking club sandwich. a club sandwich at a bbq establishment. nigga was straight up silly
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Gotcha ... that is rather 'silly'
      Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
        nigga was straight up silly
        So this man of colour looked like the whitest kid on television?
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
          So this man of colour looked like the whitest kid on television?
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

i was walking stella just now and this hooligan teenager drove by with other hooligan teenagers in his car and yelled out "i love cock" to me

what the fuck is wrong with today's youth? i mean why would you do that? was it to make me wonder? if he yelled "you love cock" i would understand it. a rather good insult indeed! but i love cock? what?

he looked just like the_paul. fucking white people

Comment

lol ilya ...

I was walking my dog out by my friends place in downtown Denver and some fat, drunken broad yelled at me from a car passing by -- "PUT YOUR DICK IN YOUR DOG YEAAAH!!!!!"

This is about the 20th time something has been yelled at me while walking the animal. I don't know whats wrong with people either. This one was one of the most obscene. I still laughed and took a puff on my pipe but still, wtf!?!?
              Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by vaped View Post
                Any Germans want to explain to me why you folks cannot run an American fuel dispenser pump?

EDIT: Had to stop two germans from trying to put Diesel fuel in their rental vehicles. Kept trying to jam the larger sized nozzle in the small hole. <insert classy joke here>
                A lot of European cars run on diesel

Or so I'm lead to believe
                duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Out of towners have the highest suicide rate where I'm from.

Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                    Out of towners have the highest suicide rate where I'm from.

Another reason Denver > Seattle

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                    he looked just like the_paul. fucking white people
                    I hardly even qualify as white : <
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by vaped View Post
                      lol ilya ...

I was walking my dog out by my friends place in downtown Denver and some fat, drunken broad yelled at me from a car passing by -- "PUT YOUR DICK IN YOUR DOG YEAAAH!!!!!"
                      do you have any idea what you've just done..? only a matter of time before pee pee sock finds this thread. it's similar to how they say a shark can smell a drop of blood from 2 miles away.
                      4:BigKing> xD
                      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                      4:BigKing> what did i do???
                      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                      4:BigKing> ???? why though
                      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                        I heard up north they don't let people pump their own gas, sounds pretty gay. How hard is it to pump your own gas, seriously.
                        this comment actually really bothers me. without even knowing, you assume based on the words of "people," who probably have never visited, telling tales about "UP NORTH" with the weirdos and gays and liberals. I can think of one state that does that. then you insult based on said assumption, using a slur.

how ignorant can one be?
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Be quiet faggot.

Seriously.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Our crazy country puts milk in BAGS
                            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                              Be quiet faggot.

Seriously.
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I use to work at a dollar store in the largest outlet mall in America (Sawgrass Mills Mall) and a shit ton of tourists love coming to this place to find the best brands at the lowest prices. But anyways, most of the tourists are usually from some place in Central/South America or the Caribbean. They find it hard to believe that everything in the dollar store was a dollar.

How much is this?

Dollar.

And this?

Dollar.

What about this?

Dollar.

Excuse me can you tell me the price of..

LOOK AT THE SIGN AT THE TOP! IT SAYS EVERYTHING IS A FUCKING DOLLAR!
                                sigpic
                                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                                X