Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smokers, come here.

what to you self-hating hipsters smoke?

i'm not picky at all, though i'm constantly in a struggle with trying to quit. my favorite are Marb 54s, but I will smoke anything but Camel Menthol.

i'm privy to handrolling my bogies as well, but it's sketchy as fuck in some situations and even more sketchy around girls that don't know what i'm doing.

so yeah.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Weed
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

when i can, i drive over the bossier city where there's a handrolled tobacco store. like, you go in, tell 'em what you smoke (i switch between kool menthols and marlboro reds every few years, i'm smoking reds right now), and they then a) match tobaccos and get close to your preferred cigarette, and then b) shove a bunch of that tobacco and 200 tubes into a cigarette-making machine, and you can watch a carton of your very own cigarettes being made for about $20.

but like i mentioned it's kind of a drive over to bossier, usually i just smoke them marlboro reds, $4.88/pack.
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

hey dothefandango welcome back to my message board
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

thanks ilya i'll probably disappear soon i got all nostalgia and wanted to see whats up. important cool people are still here so we're good.

cigs are 7.15 a pack here for marbs and gas is 4.30, so i gotta pick man. shit sucks.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

dang dude, shits expensive up there!

I made it by this semester working 20hrs a week, don't know how I would do that living up there
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

http://www.cigoutlet.net/

You guys really pay that much for cigarettes when you can buy them online for 20 dollars a carton?
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

cigs are, no joke, over 10$ in seattle a pack

liberals

and they are turning car lanes into bike lanes even though it rains 200 days a year later

liberals

wish i could take my 30 lb dog off the leash at the park but guess what

liberals

its funny i read the local blog and i see people talking about the dog off leash debate, and people will say something like this, "some lady with dog OFF LEASH the dog ran up to me and barked in my face and really bothered and frightened me. i held my tongue, but i should have talked to her about having the dog on the leash" which basically means you are a passive aggressive person who is too afraid to speak to actual human beings so you go home cozy up next to your macbook air and whine about it online instead. never once has anyone recorded an injury by a dog in the park by my home, but it COULD happen, so let's kill all real dog exercise and enjoyment cuz something bad could happen.

Comment

i only buy cigs when im drunk so all prior planning is impossible

the mayor in the same day today said he needs top cut 5% of all cops and firefighters, but then in same interview said he paid 95,000 for a "bike consultant"

Comment

Switch to cigars then, looks cooler anyways.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

cigars are nasty, they take an hour to smoke, and you can't inhale

Comment

Some cigars taste good, smoke a cigarillo then, and well yeah it isn't the same but just tossing out ideas for you.

What you should do is buy a pack of cigarettes and buy a cigarette case, put like 5 cigs in it when you go out to drink and then leave the rest at the house. You might be paying 7.15 a pack but thats less than 2 dollars a night when your drinking to smoke, thats like one keg pour beer.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          http://www.cigoutlet.net/

You guys really pay that much for cigarettes when you can buy them online for 20 dollars a carton?
                          Have you used that site before? I'm pretty interested but the site's design is a level short of geocities.

Also, 2 carton minimum :/

Comment

I haven't used it before personally, but its been running for awhile, google factchecked that for me, doubt a company would last 8 years if they were ripping people off. And the two carton minimum sucks but your basically getting buy one get one free at that price.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Oh and apparently they are cheap because they arent' taxed.. read the site lol.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X