Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    smoke a cigarillo then
    I do, like once a day, except I like to split it apart with my thumbs and use my own tobacco*

*weed
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
      http://www.cigoutlet.net/

You guys really pay that much for cigarettes when you can buy them online for 20 dollars a carton?

Wish I could use this site for my store but if I don't have the right tax stamp on the packs - the State wouldn't be too happy if the caught it.
      Fuck it.

Comment

i don't want a fucking carton because then i'd be fucking hunter s thompson and never stop. when i only have 20 i conserve and wait for perfect opportunities. flooding my life with them would ruin their awesomeness and effectiveness.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Sometimes I like to go to a tobacconist and purchase strange foreign brands.
          If I cant find a tobacconist I suffice with a soft pack of Camel or Peter Stuyvesant's. I like to tap the bottom of the soft packaged cigarettes in order to direct a cigarette to protrude from the package, then grasp said cigarette with my mouth in a nonchalant fashion. If wearing a tight fitting tshirt I enjoy placing my package of cigarettes under my sleeve, I believe doing so portrays my uniqueness and ability to be non-conformist. It also denotes masculine, alpha personality undertones of taking control of one's own devices whilst the square, protruding shape is representative of superior muscle structure.
          sigpic

Comment

A lady from work knows some russian smuggler, so I buy my cartons for 26€ each from her. LM blue.

In a months time i'll be in new york. I read somewhere that packs cost close to 15$ there. wtf. wtf?

15$, seriously?
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

in NYC probably 15/pack ezily ... was about $10/pack there when I last visited in 2004.
              Fuck it.

Comment

Yeah, you see our government is basically retarded.. thats pretty much it.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

oh hey guys its me mélanie laurent, just dropped by to say hi while i look absolutely sexy as i puff this cigarette

4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                  4:BigKing> xD

Comment

where are you buying packs that cost $10?

I bought a pack of Turkish Royals for $8.44 last night. Pricey, but not $10

I still prefer to smoke nigcig black and milds.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

i am rofling at those prices... i've smoked a pack a day for the past 3-4 years (not bragging, keep reading) and that's through temporary periods of joblessness and shit like that, but you can always scrape together five bucks for a pack. maybe ten bucks and get a pack and some gas, but if i was paying $8.44 for a pack, i probably would have quit smoking a year or two ago. that is ridic.

edit: to be fair, it always seemed like marlboro would run "buy 1 get 1" promotions and the likes when i was always dirt broke, that got me through some hard times, real talk
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

If you don't mind smoking shit cigarettes, you can get away with $3-5 a pack. I'm talking about really shitty ones though, like More, Pall Mall, Marlboro Menthols, etc. I'm currently taking advantage of the promotional price on Newport Reds, $4.30.

Comment

Pall Mall = 6.15 a pack
                          Newports = 6.30

The cheapest is a pouch of handrolling tobacco which runs me 4.25 with 30 papers.
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

what are you guys living in the 1900s?

seriously consider ecigs

I like this brand

bout a hundred US initial investment
                            cheaper than cigs after that
                            better for your lungs
                            no getting ostracized
                            afksry

Comment

haha, ecigs are illegal in finland because they are 'unhealthy'.

go figure.<_<
                              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                              There wont be another election for president.
                              Obama is the Omega President.
                              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Weed.. only way I'd stop smoking it is when I start cooking/vaping.

I used to smoke cigs, but I quit in October '09 when cloves became illegal in the US.

Comment

Working...
                                X