Buying a new car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a new car...

So I'm in the market for a new car and was wondering if anyone here has experience with the following:

1) Toyota Prius
    2) Honda CRV
    3) Ford Fusion

I'm basically in the market for a family car or SUV that I'll drive into the ground. Limit is around 30k, but can go a little higher. My dad has a Pilot that I've been driving around for a month, and I like it. Kind of feels like a waste when I'm just driving it by myself though.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Ok first off anyone who drives a Prius is a huge faggot.

Secondly I don't know what a ford fusion is but it sounds really fucking gay.

and last but not least I think the CRV isn't to terrible.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
      Ok first off anyone who drives a Prius is a huge faggot.

Secondly I don't know what a ford fusion is but it sounds really fucking gay.

and last but not least I think the CRV isn't to terrible.
      Ok first off not everyone lives in Texas and has the burning desire to drive a Ford F150 Texas Edition

Secondly I don't know why you disliked my post but maybe its because I didn't include a monster truck as one of the options, which is really fucking gay.

and last but not least I agree - the CRV isn't to terrible.
      Last edited by Bioture; 08-01-2011, 02:50 PM. Reason: nuances.
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

I don't care where you live, the only car gayer than a Prius would be

a euro car leaf/fiesta or a smart car. How would you like to be driving the third gayest car in the world? And I disliked your choice because of your lack of good vehicles to choose from.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I recommend the Camry Hybrid as opposed to the Prius. More room, still high MPG (40+), and it's not a fucking Prius. My parents have one -- very nice car.

kthx -- the ford fusion was ford's dumb replacement for the taurus for a few years until ford decided to bring their most popular brand name of car back. I think now they have both models now for some reason. I think the Fusion is their Mid-Size model and the Taurus is the Full-Size model.

I enjoy aligator meat. Is tasty.
          Fuck it.

Comment

Why not get something European for 30K?

Comment

My sis has a new Fiesta -- its perfect for her.

Anyone with a cock shouldn't be caught dead driving one though - with the exception of their rally cars.
              Fuck it.

Comment

a litigator meat?
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

and yes girls can get away with driving cars like Fiestas, Bugs, and even smart cars even though I still have romantic thoughts of running them off the road in a blaze of glroy after I found out I had cancer similar to breaking bad.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

a litigator meat?

preferably not imbred.
                    Fuck it.

Comment

I do like the BMW 3 series, but it's more than what I would like to spend. Plus all the yuppies here in Arlington VA drive them. I don't particularly get caught up on brand or performance that much. I'm thinking about starting a family, so getting the maximum bang for the buck is what I'm after.
                      TelCat> i dont

Comment

iMbred was iN joke, not aL people would get it.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

iMbred was iN joke, not aL people would get it.

Nerd.
                          Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by vaped View Post
                            I recommend the Camry Hybrid as opposed to the Prius. More room, still high MPG (40+), and it's not a fucking Prius. My parents have one -- very nice car.
                            Tried it and the fusion hybrid. They're ok, but getting a 4-banger camry or fusion is cheaper just because there isn't a huge difference in MPG. I'd rather have a V6 for the price.
                            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Wow ... Toyota only says 31/35 c/h mpg on their website for the Camry hybrid? It definitely does better than that. Hybrids just have to be driven a bit different than a regular car. I suppose if you roared around in it and didn't try to maximize your mileage that's all you could get though..... 40-45 seems to be the average with theirs.
                              Fuck it.

Comment

Working...
                              X