• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    i have alligator skin seats
    srs

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

My parents have a CRV, great car. Decent size for a SUV (we've owned a Jeep, Pathfinder and Highlander before), great drive, and amazing interior build for the price. And as always, you cannot beat the Honda quality. All our other cars we've ever had have had crazy problems, but our hondas have always performed perfectly (my parents still driving a 1990 Accord).

As for driving fast, just came back from Germany driving my new Z4 on the Autobahn and the Nuburgring... so fun, but with gas at 1.70 Euros/litre, it HURT. Going 200+ really eats up gas fast.
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Which engine?

Comment

i ride the bus. enjoy paying extortionate prices for fuel, its only going to get worse.

Comment

You ride the bus? Rofl.

I hope you enjoy sitting around with the lowest forms of life in the world, homeless, poor, sad sacks of shit coughing and sneezing various viruses and diseases all over you. I enjoy my personal freedom to drive wherever I want, whenever I want way too much to do something like ride a bus.

Edit: Fuck you.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I do ride the metro to work every day. It's basically the only way to get in to DC unless you ride the bus or bike, which takes way longer because of traffic. Everything is fine when it's rush hour. After that, it depends on what train you're on. Avoid the green line after dark if you're ever in DC.

Interestingly, if you live farther out in northern VA, parking ($4 per day) plus round trip metro into DC (~$10), adds up quickly.

Also, I think I'll take my dad's pilot for now. He's had my avalon and says it's a proper old person's car. Didn't think that purchase through but oh well.
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by soup View Post
                Oh please, a E92 335i pulls away from the previous E46 M3. And you are saying your 3.8l 283HP SEDAN will beat this German Coupe...

1. The BMW is in every aspect better, interior wise/chassis/engine/automatic gearbox

BMW 306HP - 400NM

Hyundai 283HP - it says 233 pound-feet torque so I don't know how it compares but it has you beat anyways

I would race pink slips If I owned the BMW.

You need to get your head of your ass and stop doing meth, because it's messing with your brain. You probably thought you'd beat a porsche with your Vtec Civic.

ROFL no ive beat 2 335s 1 coupe and 1 hardtop convertible, maybe im just a better driver then

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  You ride the bus? Rofl.

I hope you enjoy sitting around with the lowest forms of life in the world, homeless, poor, sad sacks of shit coughing and sneezing various viruses and diseases all over you. I enjoy my personal freedom to drive wherever I want, whenever I want way too much to do something like ride a bus.

in some states it is socially degrading to ride public transit, i can understand that point of view as i used to live in a state like this. however in other states like new york or dc, riding buses and trains is actually more preferrable.

parking in the city? $30+ per day. entrance to city with automobile (not taking the long route) is $10/day. gas for the whole trip per day? probably about $10/day. youre looking at spending $250+/week (or $1000+/mo) just from driving to work every day. fffuuucckkkk thaat!

id rather spend the $104 once a month on the unlimited metro card like i usually do, unlimited rides on bus and train for 30 days. plus there is no traffic. the trains run underground for the most part.

i dont even own a car.

Comment

Originally posted by soup View Post
                    Which engine?
                    sDrive35i. I would have gotten the next model up, but it only came in dual clutch which is boring because it makes switching gears like playing a video game.

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

You ride the bus? Rofl.

You don't know much about getting around in NYC do you, kthx?
                      Fuck it.

Comment

I don't want to either.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                          sDrive35i. I would have gotten the next model up, but it only came in dual clutch which is boring because it makes switching gears like playing a video game.
                          very nice!!!!

you got balls taking it on the ring that fast

Comment

I don't want to either.

lmao ... fair enough xD

Denver's Light Rail trains are nice and clean but the buses are somewhere in between good and socially unacceptable.

When I move into Denver again I plan to not drive except to the grocery store and even then I hope to find a place right next door to one of those. Too expensive to deal with parking costs; paying an apartment building $100/month just to have a car for when I do want it will be bad enough.
                            Fuck it.

Comment

Nono I went 200 on the Autobahn, topped out at 150 on the ring!

My anime blog:
                              www.animeslice.com

Comment

I hope you enjoy sitting around with the lowest forms of life in the world, homeless, poor, sad sacks of shit coughing and sneezing various viruses and diseases all over you.
                                incorrect, some of the happiest people in the world use public transport!

Comment

Working...
                                X