Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
    ??
    what bitch, i promise u its nicer and faster than urs black leather with wood grain 20 inch rims almost 300hp with auto-manual shifter, i shit on bmw 335's and 535s

Comment

lol get real, a bmw 335 will rock your ass

Comment

i love when people argue about how fast their car can get to the red light infront of them.

nothing like watching a souped up ricer rev up his engine and be all badass while passing a shitty old car next to it, only to arrive at the same red lights. honestly whats the point in souping up a car that u ride on the street? waste of money.

Comment

i have alligator skin seats

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Umm, we live in Texas not New York. There is actually room to drive, also faggots like you shouldn't drive.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

(Children)>hunted for life
              (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
              :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Get a Wagon, pickup, or SUV and hold tailgate parties.

TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                CURL MAX: An entire ham
                SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                BODYFAT:97%
                TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

Originally posted by soup View Post
                  lol get real, a bmw 335 will rock your ass
                  nope actually not

Comment

Audi a6. u can get a loaded one a year or 2 old for less than 30k. drive one you'll see why
                    Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                    1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                    Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                    caco <ER>> )Oo
                    caco <ER>> bot thief!
                    caco <ER>> duel me for it
                    Evasive <E> no!
                    Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                      i love when people argue about how fast their car can get to the red light infront of them.

nothing like watching a souped up ricer rev up his engine and be all badass while passing a shitty old car next to it, only to arrive at the same red lights. honestly whats the point in souping up a car that u ride on the street? waste of money.
                      lol agreed

but

kthx is also correct, down here there's actually alot of street racing. like alot. i used to work with this sweet christian girl (one of the nicest & coolest people i've ever met - not some zealous nut or anything), and one night i was commenting on her shitty grand prix, and she was like "oh yeah i had to get that after the wreck", and i ask her to elaborate but in my head im thinking "she probably got distracted while singing bible songs and drove off the road" but apparently this bitch used to drive a tricked out honda civic. one night she was racing down the clyde fant parkway (longass road that follows the river) in the opposite lane and fucking hit an oncoming SUV. keep in mind the speed limit on the parkway is 55, so the SUV was at least going 50 and she was racing, so at least 70+. it's crazy that she survived but you know the killer? the dude in the SUV had been drinking so she never, ever got in trouble for racing down the opposite lane of the parkway at 2am. but she sure as hell turned to jesus!
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Jesus take the wheel!!!
                        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

yo i go fucking fast as fuck in this motherfucker right here.

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                            nope actually not
                            Oh please, a E92 335i pulls away from the previous E46 M3. And you are saying your 3.8l 283HP SEDAN will beat this German Coupe...

1. The BMW is in every aspect better, interior wise/chassis/engine/automatic gearbox

BMW 306HP - 400NM

Hyundai 283HP - it says 233 pound-feet torque so I don't know how it compares but it has you beat anyways

I would race pink slips If I owned the BMW.

You need to get your head of your ass and stop doing meth, because it's messing with your brain. You probably thought you'd beat a porsche with your Vtec Civic.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                              yo i go fucking fast as fuck in this motherfucker right here.

Sick swagga' wagon, dwag.

TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                              WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                              CURL MAX: An entire ham
                              SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                              DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                              WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                              BODYFAT:97%
                              TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

My first car: Nissan sentra gxe 96. My new car Nissan sentra 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X