C'mon now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon now...

i don't really play anymore, but i go on the twd site sometimes to see what's going on. all i see is a bunch of 40+ member squads and im guessing most on the rosters are active cause theres a lot of people joining these squads on 'on the move.'

anti-scrub: 52
    expert: 46
    grenade: 42
    hit: 55
    penetrate: 52
    tenure: 50

and guess what? these are pretty much* the only active squads

*still some active squads with smaller rosters of course

if these bigger squads kept with like 35 people on roster, that could bring about around 2 1/2 more active squads.

i know this topic's been brought up many many times, but...yeah
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

it's just because we're in the first week of the off-season

this always happens
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

lol renzi thanks for asking for cap and going afk week 2 of twl

guess what we reduced our numbers to 25 like good boys and literally didn't play a game for 4 months

Comment

5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
          lol renzi thanks for asking for cap and going afk week 2 of twl

guess what we reduced our numbers to 25 like good boys and literally didn't play a game for 4 months
          I think thats why we have big rosters, because people like to randomly not play for four months occasionally. Imagine if rosters were like 15 and that happened.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

lol vati, like 18 of that 25 was euros that never came on...plus me
            J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
            8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

if we reduced our roster to 35, the people who were axed wouldn't be active enough to form new squads and the players left wouldnt get enough games and therefore wouldn't stay active. the "squads are too big" argument assumes everyone has exacting or even similar skill level, activity level, etc - i'm not letting ~50 people on my roster because i like looking at them, i'm doing it because that's how we stay active.
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Maybe the names should be highlighted according to usage (games played) as to not confuse the people who don't even play the game....

Comment

You left out Paladen's 100 person roster. Let's everybody join the same 3 squads and just play each other every day! I joined LEGO because they had such a small roster, we'd be happy for a few more though so we can actually play

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
                    You left out Paladen's 100 person roster. Let's everybody join the same 3 squads and just play each other every day! I joined LEGO because they had such a small roster, we'd be happy for a few more though so we can actually play
                    you and your small-ass squad have beaten me twice. i am not amused. 0-2.

internet de la jerome

Comment

its fun being on an active squad.

mainly because when u log in you just want to play twd clan battle and maybe one or two baseelim/elim rounds
                      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Its really just about someone standing up and saying its time to devote time and make a squad. more squad gives people more options.

Comment

i'm thankful disoblige dissolved before TWL ended - can you imagine thix & i having to compete with flared, infra, chief, cig, dwop, geio?

i am intrigued to see how gun/banish/mute works out. it seems like these three squads sort of have a particular core amongst them and i see maybe one or two dissolving or merging. couldn't say who though. and then there's lego... 8====)

internet de la jerome

Comment

a-s has about 10 relics who will never log on. also about 15 others who are inactive and play one time every month or less

what other squads forming can do is try to recruit Egers (expert) or pubbers like tenure did. Also there is always people coming back from long hiatus ..

there is always a shitload of people wanting to join a squad . although i will say this, people in TW are much more open to helping and adding less skilled players to their roster than in EG

also dsb zone has a nice pool of good players who can adapt to tw quick enough and will increase activity

Comment

if your standards are to high of course theres not alot of players to pick from, lower your standards it will give you more people.
                              7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

Working...
                              X