Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You all have small penises

http://www.sizedtofitcondoms.com/

they must have conducted this survey around the time of my last visit down, probably threw off the average by an extra 3-4 inches
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Too many asians in Houston.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Too many black people in New Orleans.
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Too many Crescent Seal's in TW.
        Last edited by Rasaq; 09-16-2011, 05:56 PM. Reason: Do I even know you?
        Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
          Too many Crescent Seal's in TW.
          This y u so disliked ras

Comment

Too many penis to replace with my dog
            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

I'd think that DC would have the biggest dicks since the people there fuck the entire country errrday
              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

10th rated state, 11th rated city? Even with all the japanese people? I WILL TAKE IT GOOD SIR
                TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                Originally posted by kthx
                Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

yeh its pretty small
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
                    This y u so disliked ras
                    u my best friend now?
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

My dog's penis is so fucking huge that he can fuck a mile away from chicks

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo

Comment

Here is a video about a small penis sausage seller

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
                          I'd think that DC would have the biggest dicks since the people there fuck the entire country errrday

win.
                          Fuck it.

Comment

The girl you just called fat? She's over dosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Put this on your status for an hour, if you are against bullying. Save a life. National Suicide Prevention
                            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                              The girl you just called fat? She's over dosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Put this on your status for an hour, if you are against bullying. Save a life. National Suicide Prevention
                              good days were those where Bullying was used to avoid growth of groups of idiots or fagots like emos and others.

Comment

Working...
                              X