Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall Street Protests

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0962281&type=1

Some cool pics if any of you knew this was actually happening.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

i bet most of those people'll just go back to their daily lives next week.

Comment

well this has actually been going on for a small amount of time, and seems every time i check another group (airline pilots, a small sect of NYPd officers, unions) has joined the protest. who knows? i love how in america there can be a arab spring-esque protest and 80% of the country is oblivious
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Yeah, its being planned in lots of cities also, and at BoA also or something.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

SO check this out, chase manhattan bank received untold billions from taxpayers for the bailout. Well, Chase JUST donated gave 4.6 million to the NYPD for new laptops in every cruiser. So, instead of us giving tax dollars to the police department, we give it to Chase who in turn gives it to the NYPD.

Comment

never knew grandmastahs became a cop

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
              So, instead of us giving tax dollars to the police department, we give it to Chase who in turn gives it to the NYPD.
              Who then gets a tax break
              Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Guys I think we're all missing the real issue here, they changed the layout of facebook!!!!
                USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Going to invest into this protest seems there is money to be made.
                  sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                  I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                  tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                  im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                  i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81885090/

Comment

Comment

I live 10 minutes from barksdale afb, when the revolution comes I am fucked

internet de la jerome

Comment

You people are scum.
                          Your country is free falling into fascism. Your police electrocute and pepper spray those that speak out, and all you can do is make jokes about them on the internet.
                          Spineless faggots who are selling your children's future for the comfort of not caring.
                          Last edited by TagMor; 10-02-2011, 09:49 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
                            You people are scum.
                            Your country is free falling into fascism. Your police electrocute and pepper spray those that speak out, and all you can do is make jokes about them on the internet.
                            Spineless faggots who are selling your children's future for the comfort of not caring.
                            Thats right we don't maybe we need a vacation, so go ahead and throw another shrimp on the barbie..

So till then let me continue my pipe dream..

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                            I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                            tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                            im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                            i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

tagmor is tw's #1 revolutionary, he's seen it all (on youtube), he has harrowing firsthand accounts (that he read on reddit), and he's full of anger (borrowed from the deep well of misery that is his life)

fight the man, tagmore, one flaming post at a time. we may laugh at you now, but future generations will respect and revere your true dedication to the cause.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Working...
                              X