Clear All

tagmor

you're a piece of shit

and not even a nice, fresh, steaming piece of shit

you're the old, dried up, crumbling and disintegrating variety

AMERICA'S #1 FUCK YEAHHH WOOOOOOOO!
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

WARNING: The Majority of "Protesters" are Left Wing Liberal Hipsters & Students of the Valley feminine dialect speaking type, while the balance makes up some tea party. They are uninformed, they do not have proper knowledge and are confused.

Photographs of them:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-protests.html

The only left wing policy any government should have is limited welfare assistance because the population is dependent on it and will die without it. This can be achieved with low taxes by cutting all other spending including the departments and the military

The government wants drug testing for welfare recipients. If you are going to have handouts it should be done in combination with libertarian policies in every other way, including no profiling no testing no conditions attached. Money is worthless anyway.

Last edited by Tone; 10-12-2011, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
        It's the most fucking stupid protest I've ever seen:
        It's still a lot more productive than sitting on your ass criticizing and making fanciful claims of conspiracy, faggot.

Originally posted by Jason View Post
        you're a piece of shit
        I'm what you deserve
        sigpic

Comment

HEY MONEY

(Children)>hunted for life
          (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
          :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

i officially hate tagmor now what an a-hole ya know

Comment

the difference between us and tagmor is we make hate on random people on youtube and tagmor hates on us and seems to think the 25 people who write on tw forums are to blame for Australia's problems

Comment

tagmor is what you deserve jason how does that feel i bet it burns huh don;t step up to tagmor or he will lay it down on you in 4 words or less you get em tagmor yeah man fight the power of tw forum bring down the monolith open our eyes to your fact that conspiracies never happen the FBI has never and will never join an oppositional force to direct it's course never never never my name is tagmor and i have read all history books and know that 6 organizations that are part of obama's campaign organized the millionaire march and it has nothing to do with anything and should be dismissed and embraced without any critical thought if chuck norris punched tagmor in the vagina his hand would get vaccinated

Comment

throw in something about a bag of milk and i'll nominate that post for a 2011 forum award
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Between that and the prince of whales.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

don;t step up to tagmor or he will lay it down on you in 4 words or less
                      yeh but your paragraph-long triple posts are good too, they show your caring side.
                      sigpic

Comment

We should just give some Trenchwars t-shirts to the protesters free advertisement for subspace
                        sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                        I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                        tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                        im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                        i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Meet people from around the world. Fight the power, then kill them.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Now thats a protest more people should be joining, everyone hates fags.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

vatican city is the most powerful, rich, and corrupt city on earth. the innocence is an illusion. vatican assassin refers to the killers the vatican employs to keep the nations in line. wolf in sheep's clothing my man.

edit fuck you eria okay
                              ?
                              (Children)>hunted for life
                              (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                              :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

You think the topic of disclosure & contact is washed up . I dont believe in mayan calendars and timelines. To me disclosure should have happened a long time ago. it keeps getting delayed and more gradual than it looks from a distance. in the 90s it looked like it would have to have occurred by 2001. by 2008 it looked like it should have occurred before 2010. Now that the , several underground bases have been wiped out by the Good ETs and Good Side Military. And disclosure is again getting closer. The seemingly coincidental Dual "Earthquakes" in PA and CO were underground bases being eliminated. There are 40 trillion dollars in underground bases.

Occupy Wallstreet is a mere effect rather than a cause. First theres the change in mass consciousness influences and then change caused the uninformed but emotional protests. These occupy protests are a perfect lead-in to the Basil III World Wide Financial Change where all currency will be hard backed by metals and commodities and ET Disclosure / Contact.

Comment

Working...
                                X