Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the internet

fuccccccccc
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Yeh it's pretty fucked up.
    Apparently the Judge has made some controversial decisions in relation to child welfare cases.
    I feel sorry for the mother. Especially if she still lives in Texas, around all those conservative social groups that will now be talking behind her back and ostracizing her.
    People say she is just as much to blame, but if you analyze the video it suggests she was stuck in a very difficult situation and didnt know how to get out.
    At the beginning of the video you can hear her say "I've already spanked her" in an attempt to prevent him. Then when she takes the belt and starts hitting her you can see it is with much less force, and presumably she did it to try and "regulate" the beating instead of him going apeshit on her. Later when he gets his other belt to "get his lick on her", you can see the mother reaches her arm out in a gesture of "stop" but is very fearful of him.
    sigpic

Comment

Lol, so a kid disobeyed her parents and gets her ass beat for it? Her life wasn't in danger, but I bet she won't download any more "fucking computer games". Lol.

This is nothing compared to how I was brought up. "Spare the rod spoil the child." - "Children obey your parents." I'd get that quoted as I was getting my ass spanked.

You guys are really soft.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

my father beats me too every night i play subspace in those 15 years
        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Twenty Four View Post
          Lol, so a kid disobeyed her parents and gets her ass beat for it? Her life wasn't in danger, but I bet she won't download any more "fucking computer games". Lol.

This is nothing compared to how I was brought up. "Spare the rod spoil the child." - "Children obey your parents." I'd get that quoted as I was getting my ass spanked.

You guys are really soft.

What's displayed in the video is not discipline. A father should not display emotion, especially not enthusiasm, when disciplining a child. It was clearly physical and emotional abuse that the father was "getting off" on.
          sigpic

Comment

Plus the girl has cerebral palsy. And this happened for several years. That's why she set up the webcam. It's one thing to discipline, it's quite another to just beat the crap out of your kid because you get off on it.
            sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
            1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

How the fuck can people defend this shit? What the fuck is wrong with you?
              "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Only in america they get away with it

Comment

usually kids that get abused/disciplined like that, go on to do it to their own kids.
                  let's try and guess when 24 will be arrested and featured on the news for cruelty to his own kids?

place your bets now.

Comment

I did get my ass beat, but nothing close to where my dad cussed me out and my own mother jump in and fucking tag teamed.

Sad to see the mom jump in like that, there's supposed to be one nice parent. Only in Texas do they beat you for some sick sadistic twist.
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Yeah Texas is the only state that has bad parents.
                      I wonder how many kids got beat half to death when LeBron left.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

wow, and that wasn't even on christmas, memorial day, or superbowl sunday, which are all huge for domestic violence

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
                          What's displayed in the video is not discipline. A father should not display emotion, especially not enthusiasm, when disciplining a child. It was clearly physical and emotional abuse that the father was "getting off" on.
                          Every human being displays emotion and pleasure beating the shit out of someone else.

It's human nature the being superior feeling and enjoying someone's else pain.
                          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by schope View Post
                            Every human being displays emotion and pleasure beating the shit out of someone else.

It's human nature the being superior feeling and enjoying someone's else pain.
                            Get help
                            "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

All of this was because she downloaded Kazaa. So, in a way, this is actually kind of Priit's fault!

On a more serious tone, this fucker isn't even getting any charges against him. I've been beat before by my parents, but not like that.. that's just horrible.

Texas judge William Adams won't face charges for beating his daughter as depicted in a YouTube video, but county officials said it won't be easy for him to return to the bench.

"I would think it would be very difficult (for him to return). Personally I don't see how he can recover from this," Aransas County's top official, C.H. "Burt" Mills Jr. told The Associated Press Thursday. Adams is off the bench for the next two weeks, the AP reported.

Aransas County Court-at-Law Judge Adams, who hears family law cases, faced public outrage after his daughter, Hillary Adams, posted footage of her father hitting her with a belt in 2004. On Friday, the video had surpassed 4.3 million views.

Meanwhile, angry calls, letters, e-mails and faxes are flooding Aransas County offices, The Corpus Christi Caller-Times reported. Many have threatened Adams, Mills and other officials, and Mills said the sheriff's office and county attorney are tracking down those behind the threats.

"Some of the threats have gotten pretty bad," Linda Garcia, executive assistant to Mills, told the newspaper. "We've got some tight security going on" at the courthouse, she said.

The police, county attorney and district attorney declined to charge Adams due to the statue of limitations on the video. The U.S. attorney's office also reviewed the video and found no offense.

Adams issued a statement saying his daughter sought revenge over a financial issue and that he had done nothing wrong.
                              http://www.thirdage.com/news/judge-w...ats_11-05-2011

Comment

Working...
                              X