post about your social defects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post about your social defects

- i always accidentally say "thanks you too" when servers tell me to enjoy my meal or people at the airport tell me to enjoy the flight or enjoy the movie or anything where someone tells me to enjoy something

- i'm terrible at saying goodbye so whenever it's someone's last day at work and they're going around saying goodbye to everyone, i conveniently leave to get water or something. depending on the person, it could last awhile so i've been known to have been gone for over an hour while they made their rounds. sometimes i come back to the office and they're still walking around so i sneak back out. this has happened about 6 times now

- saying "have a nice day" at night
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

- reading you post
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I used to spit in people's drinks when I worked at a fast food place.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...sNjH3JT8#t=77s
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey View Post
          I used to spit in people's drinks when I worked at a fast food place.
          typical chav behavior

Comment

Social Tips to avoid bizarre behavior

- if someone has to let you go because they are running an errand or doing something typical and mundane, do not reply with "Have Fun" this is hostile sarcasm. They were only trying to give you the true reason to end the convo.

- if you say 'night instead of goodnight, it means you are so uptight and embarrassed about anything remotely positive, that even the prefix of good is too much for you to handle. Get real, We all know thats the real reason for 'night rather than to save one syllable with the vocal cords or four letters in the case of typing.

- if you say the word "like" and "um" lots in sentences, the original origin of this habit is being embarrassed & inhibited about what you are trying to express and is another way of saying: "I know i sound stupid and shouldnt be talking about this topic, bare with me" and indicates socially programmed inhibitions. "like" derives from artificial anxiety.

- Try not to make satanic screen names and demonic avatars, satanic profiles; if you want to be different and not whats super-common and stupid programming

Comment

sometimes i hold open doors for people that are too far away. that awkward hustle...

Comment

i am very bad at... intonation? i dunno what you call it, but basically whenever i say anything it always sounds sarcastic. i am not very good at adopting a serious tone. also i have really bad eyesight so i don't take in the 'little things' that might save me alot of drama as well, like body language. on top of all this i have a knack for saying WHATever comes into my head, with no filter whatsoever. to cut to the chase, when it comes to social interactions i have the skill of someone with autism.

like most recent example: met one of my friend's girlfriend's for the first time, we are kinda chit chatting at a party while standing in a group. i commented on the music that was playing, which was the drive-by truckers. this girl is like "oh yeah, i like this stuff. i love folk rock". clearly drive-by truckers is not folk rock so i said that, and then laughed because who really gives a fuck about genres anyways. i turned to talk to a friend and completely missed the death-stare of hatred that my friend's girlfriend was giving me. and then 3 days later im texting my friend and suddenly he starts replying with shit like "well i would hang out but sorry i dont hang out with judgemental assholes" and im like ??? and then he has to call me and apologize cuz his girlfriend took his phone and sent all that shit.

so basically i said something kind of jokingly but this chick thought it was just dripping with condescension and sarcasm, and then missed the social cue that she wanted to reply or keep talking or at least get an elaboration and so this bitch winds up deeply hating my guts after a mere 30 seconds of conversation, and i was completely unaware. this is a recent example but its something that happens quite alot. i'm the guy that my friends have to explain for, like "dont be offended by jerome thats just how he rolls". the plus side is that i am a pretty chill dude and people quickly come to realize that i never mean to offend anyone. i just like jokes!!!
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

man i love the drive by truckers

folk rock is awesome

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Women never seem to like me when I meet them the first time (unless they want to fuck). I think it's my bluntness and sarcasm but I'm not sure.

I have been told that I make too many puns but I am going to disregard that.
                    Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post

like most recent example: met one of my friend's girlfriend's for the first time, we are kinda chit chatting at a party while standing in a group. i commented on the music that was playing, which was the drive-by truckers. this girl is like "oh yeah, i like this stuff. i love folk rock". clearly drive-by truckers is not folk rock so i said that, and then laughed because who really gives a fuck about genres anyways. i turned to talk to a friend and completely missed the death-stare of hatred that my friend's girlfriend was giving me. and then 3 days later im texting my friend and suddenly he starts replying with shit like "well i would hang out but sorry i dont hang out with judgemental assholes" and im like ??? and then he has to call me and apologize cuz his girlfriend took his phone and sent all that shit.

so basically i said something kind of jokingly but this chick thought it was just dripping with condescension and sarcasm, and then missed the social cue that she wanted to reply or keep talking or at least get an elaboration and so this bitch winds up deeply hating my guts after a mere 30 seconds of conversation, and i was completely unaware. this is a recent example but its something that happens quite alot. i'm the guy that my friends have to explain for, like "dont be offended by jerome thats just how he rolls". the plus side is that i am a pretty chill dude and people quickly come to realize that i never mean to offend anyone. i just like jokes!!!
                      bitches be bitches, not your fault

as for me, people can't tell if i'm sarcastic or not
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

(Children)>hunted for life
                        (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                        :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

god damn it oranje just go

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

(Children)>hunted for life