Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Navy is owned by Gap I think.
    1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

There can never be too much martial art action!
      sigpic
      What is even the elblow?

Comment

I didn't mind the movie that much, the worst part about it was that 15 minute sex scene/dance scene just thrown in there... it had absolutely no reason to be their other then perhaps to set up a reason for neo to have a child... blah puke, not worth going to see in the theatre, better off renting it.. or letting your gf rent it for you to save you a couple bucks
        sixtoo
        Paladen

"The Battle is won by the player who sees the furthest - the one, that is, who can see through his opponent's move, and who, when attacking, anticipates all the defensive moves of his opponent."

Comment

I think it was rather necessary to show how much Trinity means to Neo, thus explaining his decision later on.

Comment

All the philosophy babble in the movie reminded me of high school philosophy except it was much crappier in the movie

How many times can you repeat cause and effect and choice?

Car chase scene kicked ass though.

-Epi
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by FudLe Pucker
              Real reasons to not watch Reloaded
              you know a very wise saying "YOU DONT ARGUE OVER A TASTE"??

huh?

Comment

Re: Real reasons to not watch Reloaded.

6) bad sex scene... all they showed is their naked asses and some moans. No pussy, no nothing...
                why would you go see matrix for a freakin sex scene, you said yourself trinity was ugly so why the hellw ould you want to see her, i mean bloody hell do you want to see penetration in bullet time or somethin.

Comment

I saw matrix reloaded yesterday, on my cpu... not the best res but still I didnt haft to pay for it.. And why not look at it when you are offerd the movie... I thought it was a very good movie. And I got amazed when neo like "in the real world" pushed those robots away or killed them... then he went into this coma. If I were a movie jury i would give this movie these points (0-100) 98!

Staff is gay, im off strike :)

Spitfire P> dimboy, we need 1 of those green messages - ?go battleship to play. -Dimboy <ER>

You have been put in spectator mode due to high latency (S2C)

ZentoR> ?lag
                  PING Current:150 ms Average:140 ms Low:130 ms High:240 ms S2C: 0.1% C2S: 0.0%

Comment

I thought it was bad, but saying that it's the second movie in a trilogy so it's sorta supposed to be bad.

It had many noteworthy points but it introduced to many characters to quickly making me totally not care (like the ghosts and stuff)

I loved the scene with the old weapons (swords and such)
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Whether it lived up to expectations or not, it was better than 90% of the movies I'll see this year.

personally, I liked the first one better though.
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Re: Re: Real reasons to not watch Reloaded.

Originally posted by Disliked
                        why would you go see matrix for a freakin sex scene, you said yourself trinity was ugly so why the hellw ould you want to see her, i mean bloody hell do you want to see penetration in bullet time or somethin.

Comment

reasons to like This movie.

1) No rappers were in it
                          2) Neither was Stephen Segal
                          3) Actual fight scenes where there is skill .. unlike 8 mile where one punch is thrown and someone shoots himself
                          4) Makes you think... shit knows we need to think when movies like Fast and the Furious (1 and 2) are making so much money.
                          5) ..... the cake orgasm.....

reasons to dislike it.

1) well the dood who played "Link" was also in Woman on top and in that movie he played a drag weird whatever the fuck you wanna call it... so everytime it would flash to him I'd see him wearing a dress and a big fruit bowl on his head
                          2) Naobi..dint like her
                          3) that fuckin moron who was following neo
                          4) the oracle is one nasty looking female
                          5) Telcat is a moron.

as you can see there are reasons to both like and dislike this movie.. I however enjoyed it quite a bit and look forward to revolutions
                          7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                          1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                          8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                          Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                          Piston> I own in belim
                          6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Matrix 1 was revolutionary.

Matrix 2 was more of the same.

And what the fuck is this shit about Neo shooting bolts out of his hand/arse/whatever in the real world? As if his flying wasn't bad enough.

I can so see the end of Matrix Revolutions:

250,000 Sentinels square off against Neo. Some yapping about being the One and other crap, Neo shoots a HUGE bolt, all Sentinels die, mankind wins. Hurrah!
                            "No pizza! Only khlav kalash!"
                            "Alright, gimme a bowl."
                            "Not bowl! Stick! Stick!"
                            "Now give me something to wash that awful taste out of my mouth with."
                            "Mountain Dew or crabjuice."
                            "Ewwww!!! I'll have a crabjuice."

Comment

The endign was the gayest shit i've seen

Comment

Working...
                              X