Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handshake snub scandal in English Premier League

Suarez is influencing da kidz o_O

official club and manager and mascot appoligies to follow !
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

i hope everything works out, pressure drop
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

not shaking hands after any sporting match is weak. didn't shake another captain's hand during a football game once because he was straight up punching me in the kidneys, and even then, with the ref knowing what happened, it was still a pretty big deal...

Comment

Coja this is before game.

Honestly this whole incident is blown out of proportion by (as always) english tabloids. Suarez is a dick, without a doubt, and he is weak and stupid BUT Its not like this is the first time someone has not shook hands before kick off and wtf is Evra doing pulling his arm like that? trying to force a handshake? trying to start an argument? jesus.. they are both fucking idiots. then we have ferguson acting like his players always are saints. Roy Keane anyone? cantona anyone? Rooney anyone? etc hypo-fucking-faggot-crit!
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Also since the replay of the "incident" has been shown in slow-motion only about a million times now, you can clearly see Evra is pulling his hand away from Suarez when he's shaking the little dude's hand. Shit goes two ways.
          "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
            Coja this is before game.
            Your foreign customs confuse and enrage me!

Comment

Unrelated but classic:

Comment

Who's the dude in yellow
                "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

lol .... why is this such a big deal? this is sport where people die on a weekly basis just cheering for teams and lots of noise is being made about a PREGAME hand shake? maybe i just answered my own question...
                  Fuck it.

Comment

Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.

Comment

lol he's like a little kid getting bullied in a school yard

Comment

most of the guys in football stop their development at that time so..

Comment

lol Martin Keown making Evra's celebration look dignified :P not many guys could do that

btw mantra Evra grabbed his arm and gestured to the camera in a "look everybody! see it's this guy thats the dick"

i did find it funny that football is also pantomine and they slo-mo the non handshake from many angles and analysed it. they could have shown it once and went Suarez is a dick and huffing with Evra becuase he dobbed him in to the headmaster for calling him a racist name.

as someone else put it, How can Fergie really take the high ground and call Suarez a disgrace and should never play for the club again when Cantona did after Kung Fu kicking a fan. But thats Fergie, he likes to stir the shit and it was better than Dalglish's comments straight after as at least fergie admited Evra shouldn't have celebrated like that, according to Dalglish everyone is against liverpool so it's their fualt Suarez is a dick ... or something
                          In my world,
                          I am King

sigpic

Comment

on a more serious note,

kids are the most impressionable at an early age.

If they are not censored properly, taught right from wrong and shown good examples, they grow up fucked up.

I'm reading plato's republic right now :O

Comment

soccer is racist.
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                              X