Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
    disqus_Ogg5T9V0PZ 6 hours ago
    If you Americans put as much weight behind education in your country as you do around gun rights, your country would be intellectually unstoppable!

---------------
    I wish. That'd be.. interesting.

Well, back to the gun thing. I think opinions should be said, even if you think your opinion is useless.
    Soilderz, growing up without a father is tough. I think there's a study on that somewhere.

P.S: Even though the USA has school shootings, it's still not a third world country... earthquakes and all that.
    sigpic

Comment

the fact that u ppl are even acknowledging this piece of shit kids life makes me sick, grow some balls

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
        the fact that u ppl are even acknowledging this piece of shit kids life makes me sick, grow some balls
        ?? lol... you sure are strange.
        sigpic

Comment

Famous mass shootings are staged false flag operations using mind control and patsies. If you name an incident i can tell you if it was staged, a person who acting on their own, or which is more likely if its an unsure incident. The famous ones with lots of coverage are largely staged by black ops of the shadow government as a problem-reaction-solution false flag operation. The Shadow Government stages terror attacks & domestic mass shootings, among other things.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
            Famous mass shootings are staged false flag operations using mind control and patsies. If you name an incident i can tell you if it was staged, a person who acting on their own, or which is more likely if its an unsure incident. The famous ones with lots of coverage are largely staged by black ops of the shadow government as a problem-reaction-solution false flag operation. The Shadow Government stages terror attacks & domestic mass shootings, among other things.
            http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2012/...re-to-testify/

tell me more. tell me about mossad. tell me about 9/11.
            tell me now ... tell u now, that u are to commit a crime.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
              Just like everything else in life, there are two ends of the spectrum. Each end of the spectrum is extreme and most people, regardless of what it is you're talking about, will fall somewhere more towards the middle of the spectrum. When it comes to trusting the government, Tone is at the absolute extreme distrust side. Even though Tone is so extreme he turns people away and doesn't convince anybody of anything because he's too radical, he does bring up one good point here. Would the government stage an act that would result in legislation (or War) being passed based on the staged event? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire

I don't think this thing is staged at all, for the record...Anyways, what happened in CT is terrible and maybe Assault Rifles should be a lot harder to get...but I hope people don't forget that the right to bear arms is an inalienable right granted by the constitution. Our government has done a real fine job of shitting all over the original principles on which this great country was founded, hopefully they don't shit on the constitution again here...
              1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
              3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
              3:Best> see it coming
              3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                Just like everything else in life, there are two ends of the spectrum. Each end of the spectrum is extreme and most people, regardless of what it is you're talking about, will fall somewhere more towards the middle of the spectrum. When it comes to trusting the government, Tone is at the absolute extreme distrust side. Even though Tone is so extreme he turns people away and doesn't convince anybody of anything because he's too radical, he does bring up one good point here. Would the government stage an act that would result in legislation (or War) being passed based on the staged event? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire

I don't think this thing is staged at all, for the record...Anyways, what happened in CT is terrible and maybe Assault Rifles should be a lot harder to get...but I hope people don't forget that the right to bear arms is an inalienable right granted by the constitution. Our government has done a real fine job of shitting all over the original principles on which this great country was founded, hopefully they don't shit on the constitution again here...
                Only for you, right?... bitch
                sigpic

Comment

Input:

Guns are not the Problem, It is Society. We never had this shit in America back in the 1950's, and we had much less strict gun control. I don't know what happened to America, but our regard for human life seems to have shrunk over the years.

Anyway, If some guy wants to kill people, he is going to do it. Just buy some gas and put in a glass bottle.....INSTA BOMB!

As an added note: The media seems to ignore the fact that many law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves from home invasions and rapists on a daily basis. Guns have saved more innocent lives than they have taken - at least when speaking about private ownership.

To Sum it up........

Our society is full of self-centered, gullible, sheep-like, whimpy, over sensitive, politically correct ass holes that seems to have lost what it means to be American, or human for that matter. Or in other words, America is doomed to Fail.

Solution: There is none.
                  "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
                  - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

There is a solution, control. I am not sure why people want to turn it around and make it a ‘gun is/isn’t the problem’ discussion. Doesn’t matter. Maybe people today are defective, maybe it is in the water, maybe it is Tone’s theory. But the one thing that is clearly a problem, mass shootings are getting easier and easier to pull off.

You can own a house cat and let it run the neighborhood, but you can’t own a tiger and do the same. You can own a airplane, but you can’t outfit it with bombs and missiles. Basically they restrict anything that is capable of mass killing. Except guns. Why? (Hint; perhaps something to do with NRA and political action groups?)

IMO they should restrict assault rifles, high capacity clips and some ammo. In fact, why not really pass some good legislation that restricts how much ammo someone can have in public and at home? Who the fuck needs 5000 assault rifle rounds at home? Make ammo freely available at ranges but fully permitted when kept at home?
                    eph

Comment

Control and Coercive loss of freedom is not a "way" for anything. Perhaps youll learn that in another 5 to 10 thousand years of super slow learning and experience, humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                        IMO they should restrict assault rifles, high capacity clips and some ammo. In fact, why not really pass some good legislation that restricts how much ammo someone can have in public and at home? Who the fuck needs 5000 assault rifle rounds at home? Make ammo freely available at ranges but fully permitted when kept at home?
                        eph
                        Like I said in my first post, I have a glock. It holds 15 rounds. I can empty the clip in 4-5 seconds, and reload it in 2.

I am all for banning assault rifles. But if someone wants to own a handgun and go on a killing spree, it's more than possible. So now we need to get down to the semantics. Should I only have a handgun clip that holds 5 rounds? etc. I would happily give up my gun if it meant that people would be SAFER. That seems to be the arbitrary argument everyone is getting excited about.

There are a lot of people who are responsible gun owners, and again gun ownership is very much engrained in american culture. When something bad happens, those gun owners tend to dig in their heels and make the argument that they never did anything wrong. As much as I don't really care for the NRA, they're only the frontman for gun corporations and people who want to own guns. They wouldn't exist if gun owners suddenly decided that it would be in the best collective interest to stop owning guns.

So basically, can gun control stop mass killings? MAYBE. Maybe if guns are hard to own, someone would have a hard time owning one, and instead go on a knife slashing spree a la China. Maybe. With the amount of firearms currently out there, this is a very UNLIKELY maybe.
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

yo we should just submit to the gubment and give dem all our guns

we already slaves to their mind control

all thats left is to give dem gun control
                          sigpic
                          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

GUBMENT TOOK MY BABY!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I bet making murder illegal would make all the killings stop
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Legalize weed!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X