Champions Of The Universe!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champions Of The Universe!!!

Today in ?go base around approximately 7pm central time a match was held. But not any regular ?go base match. This match was between two battle hardened teams of 8, lusting, salivating...bonding together to achieve a goal. The goal? TO BE THE ?GO BASE CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!! <LIGHTNING CRASH!!!>

I'd like to congratulate the following 8:

ConcreteSchlYrd
    Fit Of Rage
    Junka
    Bosshawk
    PEARL JAM
    Children
    Stabwound! Totally Stabwound!
    bioture (sorry for the tks)

Those 8 formed a collective laser gun thing and proceeded to ANNIHILATE the other team for the undisputed title of CHAMPIONS OF THE UNIVERSE!!!! <THUNDER BOOM!!!>

Personally, I'd like to thank Jesus for giving me the strength...i'd like to thank Budweiser for giving me the courage...but most importantly I'd like to thank Jessica (I think that was your name), the cute brunette who made me my sandwich at the Subway down the street. Without that sandwich I wouldn't of had the energy and dedication to prevail.

Team Picture Taken immediately after the game:
    Last edited by Pearl Jam; 06-11-2003, 11:47 PM.
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Hurray!
    Last edited by Stabwound; 06-12-2003, 11:17 AM.
    sdg

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha!

My best laugh all night. Excellent review PJ.

P.S. Bioture was the other one.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

it was all PJ we couldnt have done it without him....

if he hadnt described that Subway sandwich and that lil brunette so in depthly before the match we would have never had the inspiration to follow in his lead!

that and some kick as sharks that rocked!
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

I refuse to accept my award while Trench Wars continues to discriminate against the Black Panthers.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Yo PJ! You worthless piece of scum! Your, MOU-C Champion of the World Title don't mean shit to us! You ain't ever gonna be a real champion! You can't fight against the real fighters of the TWL-B! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE HEAT! YOU WILT IN THE CRAM! YOU WILL ONLY FIGHT PEOPLE REJECTED FROM THE LEAGUE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FACE THE ELITE! You will get no respect from fighting in that two-bit league of losers, and that belt you're wearing means jackshit. Come rumble with us, and get rocked!

And after that, come kick back a few beers and watch that lesbian mud wrestling that's on a couple of hours after the game.
            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

i think PJ is Rodney Dangerfield's cousin...

"just cant get no respect!"

haha

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Does this mean there is nothing else left to achieve in subspace that can possibly mask this tremendous and outstanding victory?
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

best described: nt
                  Last edited by SEAL; 06-12-2003, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                    Does this mean there is nothing else left to achieve in subspace that can possibly mask this tremendous and outstanding victory?
                    Of course not. We beat Subspace. Game over, man.
                    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Shit, now what?

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                      I'd currently be spending weekends in Rio, snorting coke off the tits of a Brazilian hooker named Chalani while stoking a campfire with handfuls of Jeffersons.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Retirement. ?squadjoin Retired:retired
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

You've all over looked the "Dixie Chick" of Trench Wars,

ConcreteSchlyrd, you are a mother fucking revolutionary.

FREE DIVINE RIDES
                          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

eat my shit

Comment

wut can i win ? the b1gg3$t newb award? or the biggest complainer?

Comment

Working...
                              X