Hahahahahaha this is the best gallery picture ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahahaha this is the best gallery picture ever

EDIT: Nevermind, they changed the picture after I linked to it.
    Last edited by Stabwound; 06-18-2003, 03:29 PM.
    sdg

thats not nice

I know the kid, and he's good.

STABWOUND 4 SUCK
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

I am continuingly surprised and offended by what passes for humour among some of us.

Comment

Ya so am I!!
        Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Besides, the "Left_Eye, will you marry me?" picture was so much funnier.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

This thread is walking a very fine line here...
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I didn't do it, the picture is straight from the gallery:

http://www.alco.ws/~albatross/pic/urmama.htm
              sdg

Comment

Ok, they changed the picture after I linked to it. It used to say something really funny beside the guy's head, but now someone cropped it and took off the text.
                sdg

Comment

It didn't matter if you did it or not. It's the fact that you found it funny and wanted to share that is most disturbing.

Comment

You've never talked to Ur Mama! have you? and if you did you would realize he's one of the nicest caring guys in the game.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I'm so sorry that I posted a link to a picture that he made of himself. A thousand apologies.
                      sdg

Comment

Ur Mama! proably gave in a normal picture and Annux changed it. He did change one of BloodZombie's pics.
                        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                          I'm so sorry that I posted a link to a picture that he made of himself. A thousand apologies.
                          That's still not the point. The "hahahahahaha" in the title that you did write is what you should be apologizing for.

Comment

I uploaded the picture myself, no editting was done. I would have deleted the text he wrote on it before I put it up, but was too lazy. Then Annux told me to remove it, so there.
                            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

OHhhh, so I'm not supposed to laugh at something that is meant to be funny.
                              sdg

Comment

Working...
                              X