why remove super?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why remove super?

yall seriously gonna update the news.txt over 1 stupid fucking useless change which is ?buy super and has been around for AGES!

1. allow old levi
    2. allow new map
    3. zreqdf being lazy as usual but removing shit and not ADDING shit.
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

2pac, I killed your noob WB today. GG.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

News.txt was updated twice that day.

First because the super prize was changed to 250k which some players felt they got ripped off for not getting notified of it.
      Then it was decided to be removed completely as it was abused in the first place.

Too many teamkills, some players buying it for others to reset their bounty (shipreset after it ends) etc.
      Caused more issues than gave joy.
      3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
      3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
      3:i.d.> da fk is that?
      3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
      3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
      3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
      3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
      3:Shadowmere> LOL
      3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
      Shadowmere> Rofl
      Up in ya !> With his feet
      Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
      Up in ya !> l44t feet
      Deft> l44t f44t*
      Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
      Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post

First because the super prize was changed to 250k which some players felt they got ripped off for not getting notified of it.
        Then it was decided to be removed completely as it was abused in the first place.

Too many teamkills, some players buying it for others to reset their bounty (shipreset after it ends) etc.
        1. first of all you don't play pub,

2. teamkills always happen this is nothing new, It gave no issues u have no EXPERIENCE in public matters shut your bullshit up faggot

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post

and good job u just made zreqdf quit dev, it was needed that dumbfuck made no changes expect getting rid of super in pub, fucking fail.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
            and good job u just made zreqdf quit dev, it was needed that dumbfuck made no changes expect getting rid of super in pub, fucking fail.
            ????

Comment

I'm sorry I explained the reason to you why it was removed.

Won't happen again.
              3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
              3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
              3:i.d.> da fk is that?
              3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
              3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
              3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
              3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
              3:Shadowmere> LOL
              3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
              Shadowmere> Rofl
              Up in ya !> With his feet
              Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
              Up in ya !> l44t feet
              Deft> l44t f44t*
              Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
              Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by zreqdf View Post
                ????
                dev finally doing something good he actually replied and got 31 post count and joined in 2014, get this garbage ass dev off staff list, he doesn't know shit about pub nor the history of it

and shadowtrip STFU you always talking garbage whenever i see you on this site its always trash that comes out ur mouth

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

get rid of zreqdf he has no say on public, he is a newb, one failure he has done was desert storm, now its going to be tw pub arena.

Pathetic dev doesn't do shit to help the gameplay in the main arena has 0 say on anything garbage trash dev.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

YEA GET RID OF THAT FAGGOT HE SUCKS DICK AND NOT VERY GOOD

Comment

So you want to get rid of TW's only active dev guy who appears to also be in the unthankful position of being in charge of pub because he removed super... Well, I can understand that you might really and honestly hate the fact that super is now gone, but is losing that !buy really worth going so hard against someone?

You should also consider that there are only very few (if at all) who are capable and have the motivation or desire to do that "job". A job that rewards literally nothing but hate. Is hate against these really the only thing you want to offer?

That's exactly what's wrong with our community. You don't even have to be thankful for everything that happens, but all the hate is so disturbing and not in relation to topic at all. It's ok to give feedback, but please consider HOW you give your feedback. Staff are human too.

Getting rid of these overpowered !buys will eventually bring back true fun to pub. Items like super or shield just don't belong into pub in my opinion. Yes, some hate it, some love it. It's impossible to satisfy everyone. You have to compromise. Sometimes taking away is better than always adding new stuff.

Comment

Removing dumbass ?buy win crap has been sorely needed for over a year. Nothing kills Pub faster than someone who uses ?buy win after a great competitive basing game. The only players who want this shit are those who are selfish and care only about their own 'fun'. I doubt they can supply any legitimate reason, other then selfish ones, for supporting ?buying win. They certainly cannot supply any reason or logic where allowing an un-level playing field helps retain newer players. If anything, the less experienced players ought to have a edge over the 'vets' in pub; not the other way around. Stop trying to make Pub 'all things to all people'. The best Pub design and configuration is when there is nothing left to remove, not when there is nothing left to add.
                        Eph

Comment

viciously attacking one of if not the only active dev we have left because you're upset one feature has been removed from !buy? One single feature that was rarely even used? Not only that but it was removed due to people abusing it and ruining game play.

This is a community run game in which the staff are VOLUNTEERS, we are as much players as anyone else. Whilst we try to accommodate for our community as much as possible we can't spoon feed you with everything you want under the sun 2pacz. It doesn't hurt to not attack the few people left who can make a difference here, especially over such minute things.
                          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

yo ricko
                            don't make yourself look important too much here plz
                            cause your not
                            ok?
                            Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

same goes for sertifi fgt
                              however i agree with fish, people could give their critisism more supporting
                              Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Working...
                              X