<ER>'s shouldn't have banG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kolar
    Theres mod from all around the world so if you think about it yes there could be a mod/s on all the time. I would really find out more about the game before you go saying stuff like this . People who can be trusted with it should be given it, or not at all.
    Its quite hard to learn more about the game when theres such morons as u and bailey of baladen who are instantly calling people newbs when they ask things. gj.

Maby the people who are ER are trusted by mods? I wouldnt give that kine of authority to anyone (free use of brains allowed).

It would be nice to have ppl with considerably amounth of experience judging the bans but wouldnt it be helpfull them to have an extra hand watching about 500ppl playing? Otherwise mod=nolife only SS. After all i trust that no1 bans any1 only for fun :eek:

Comment

I don't use the word newb often, like maybe once or twice a month and thats for really more noob (a person who is a newb but is stupidly rude).

I answered your question and I didn't call you a newb, I said you should learn more about the game before you start giving your opinion on staffs banning procedures which you didn't know of since you thought ERs ban people.

Even though I don't agree with bothering new players Bailey can say what he wants about you or anyone else, to a point and calling you a newb doesn't cross the line. The reason why I think hes being like that is because this 'was' a serious thread and new people putting their 2 cents in here isn't helping anything.

Edit: ERs would not be given the power to ban people by a mod (maybe the locial BanG mod). The ammount of players at one time has gone over 700, but with the different time zones i'm guess over 900. Mods don't sit around waiting for someone to cheat, when people use the ?cheater command it is sent to the mods. Then they go and see if the person is really cheating (exp:team killing) and then ban them.
      Last edited by Kolar; 07-29-2003, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Vandroy. Speaka da englis?
        1:ToRR <ZH>> i was a huge ass and i've really cut down to only like 25% of the ass i used to be

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
          I think random pubbers should be granted BanG access - that would be cool!
          Hahahahahaha Feau Sheau Louis! little pubbers getting pissed and just banning of free will, wow that would be halariuos. Little pubber: "fucking newb, nice lame...BANNED" lol eventually everyone would be banning everyone. h000000ha

BTW: you Avitar is $$$$$$$$ -V0lt
          I love everyone in the Trench Wars community! EXCEPT ONI LINK!!

Comment

Working...
          X