<ER>'s shouldn't have banG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lock this thread now.
    1:ToRR <ZH>> i was a huge ass and i've really cut down to only like 25% of the ass i used to be

Comment

I think random pubbers should be granted BanG access - that would be cool!
      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
        I disagree. The other day, after hearing this chick complain about her bladder hurting, I suggested that she go see her OB/GYN. I would never go see an OB/GYN myself, under any circumstances, but I stand by the fact that I provided decent advice in the situation.
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I would suggest that she see a doctor. The difference between that and the advice you'd give to see an OB/GYN is negligiable.

Telling someone to shut up over several threads is like telling the woman to see a doctor, and then you not doing anything when your prostate starts to throb.

Comment

So your saying this thread needs surgery?
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Instead of closing the thread i'll move it to where it belongs.

Moved to Useless Crap
              Tigerex

Comment

sigh....you should have just locked it...it wasnt usless crap when it started
                1:ToRR <ZH>> i was a huge ass and i've really cut down to only like 25% of the ass i used to be

Comment

I think Dement0r was the first <ZH> and last <ZH> to have bang.

Comment

tw staff sucks ass
                    Originally posted by Acidmouse
                    pv=nrt your American you cant possibly understand anything.
                    Spiderex> gg
                    PureX> stfu newbie

Comment

TW staff rocks. (untill i have to suffer some penalty )
                      If ERs couldnt ban ppl then who would do it?

Comment

mods.

newbs

Comment

Originally posted by Vandroy
                          TW staff rocks. (untill i have to suffer some penalty )
                          If ERs couldnt ban ppl then who would do it?
                          Everyone has their opinion on staff, and to answer your question mods are the main level of staff that deals with banG. Mods do not carry any tags in their name so cheaters don't run off when they are seen.

ZH-ER-MOD-SMOD-SYSOP

thats how TW staff works.

Comment

no ERs are fine with banG...
                            if ZHs had banG, that would be hell because they would abuse like hell coz theyre newbs to staffing and would like ban you for saying 'shit' or something pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Bailey of Paladen
                              mods.

newbs
                              And theres always 1 mod online ready to share justice? Most surely no. When that happens some1 creates a new thread about it and whines the whines the hell out of the issue :eek:

Comment

Theres mod from all around the world so if you think about it yes there could be a mod/s on all the time. I would really find out more about the game before you go saying stuff like this . People who can be trusted with it should be given it, or not at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X